Wanting to Park hop and use FP+

mike45248

Original Poster
Heading down in October and wanted to park hop on the last day. I wanted to head to AK to hopefully ride FOP one last time before next year. I want to get an early FP+ for the ride then head to MK. If I did get a FP+ for FOP and then head to MK how should I plan for other FP+ at MK. Can I set FOP then ride it and then set other FP+ at MK or set FP+ for FOP plus 2 other rides at AK and not use them?(Not a fan of that option since it might take away from others wanting to ride those rides)
A Little Help Please!

Weather_Lady

You can make your FoP FP+, use it, and then (once you've "tapped in" at the attraction), immediately hop on MDE and make your next FP+ at MK. There's no longer a requirement that you make and use your initial allotment of 3 at one park before making them at another, so you don't need to make and "burn" any extra FP+ at AK.

Last edited:

Dr. Ludwig von Drake

You just can't make three FP+ passes at two or more parks. If you try, you get this warning: "Guests can only make FastPass+ selections in advance at 1 park per day."

We make our next FP+ as soon as we are past the Magicband post for the ride. Don't wait until you've finished the ride, do it in the queue.

nickys

Premium Member
You just can't make three FP+ passes at two or more parks. If you try, you get this warning: "Guests can only make FastPass+ selections in advance at 1 park per day."

We make our next FP+ as soon as we are past the Magicband post for the ride. Don't wait until you've finished the ride, do it in the queue.

To clarify though.

You cannot book in advance at more than one park Otherwise you get the error message.

But if you only book one FP in advance, then once tapped in you can make a further two FPs in two different parks if you wish. And then technically you’re holding 3 FPs in 3 different parks, at the same time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom