Wanted: As many WDW brochures as I can get my hands on for our upcoming trip

dmcmillen

Hi,

Would anyone in the Orlando area be willing to pick up as many unique WDW brochures (park maps, dining guides, show schedules, etc.) and send them to me via priority mail? We will be taking our first trip to WDW from Dec 1-8 and I would like to surprise the kiddos with them, as well as provide them reading material for the trip down. I am in NC and willing to reimburse for time and postage.

Thank you!

DisneyJoe

Suggestion - why not purchase a guide book or two? All have maps in them, as well as ride descriptions and menus etc - some are meant just for children.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Suggestion - why not purchase a guide book or two? All have maps in them, as well as ride descriptions and menus etc - some are meant just for children.

Or if you want something "Disney-esque" for the kids, then purchase the Official (as opposed to Unofficial which I highly recommend you purchase for yourself for actual planning) since it is officially sanctioned by Disney and has Disney characters / drawings throughout.

Birnbaum Official Guide to Walt Disney World 2019 (for you and the kids)

Birnbaum Official Guide to Walt Disney World 2019 FOR THE KIDS (self-explanatory)

Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World (for you)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StarshipDisney

In the past, I have called the concierge at the resort where I was staying and asked for exactly that. It depends on the cast member you speak with, but twice I got a package in the mail with a host of current brochures.

It never hurts to call and ask.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom