Want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly

durangojim

Original Poster
I think I know the answer but want to confirm. We have a noon reservation at lunch at EPCOT with the associated park reservation, however we don't plan on doing any rides over there and plan to go to DHS after lunch. We all have APs or park hoppers so if I buy Genie + for that day can I make Genie reservations for DHS starting at 7am but the system won't let me book anything before 2pm or do I need to have gone to EPCOT first before I can make a reservation for a different park than EPCOT. Thanks! I tried to find this answer in one of the previous threads but couldn't quite find this situation.

JaxFLBear

I think I know the answer but want to confirm. We have a noon reservation at lunch at EPCOT with the associated park reservation, however we don't plan on doing any rides over there and plan to go to DHS after lunch. We all have APs or park hoppers so if I buy Genie + for that day can I make Genie reservations for DHS starting at 7am but the system won't let me book anything before 2pm or do I need to have gone to EPCOT first before I can make a reservation for a different park than EPCOT. Thanks! I tried to find this answer in one of the previous threads but couldn't quite find this situation.
At 7 am, you can make a Genie+ selection for a DHS attraction with a return time of 2 pm or later. You can make your next Genie+ selection two hours after DHS opens that morning.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
At 7 am, you can make a Genie+ selection for a DHS attraction with a return time of 2 pm or later. You can make your next Genie+ selection two hours after DHS opens that morning.

Does your second selection always have to be 2 hours after park opening, even for you first park of the day?

nickys

Premium Member
Does your second selection always have to be 2 hours after park opening, even for you first park of the day?
No. If your return time is within the first two hours of the day then you can book another one after you tap in.

The time you can book another pass is the earlier of:
- when you tap in
- 2 hrs after you book your latest one (or park opening)

MickeyLuv'r

No. If your return time is within the first two hours of the day then you can book another one after you tap in.

The time you can book another pass is the earlier of:
- when you tap in
- 2 hrs after you book your latest one (or park opening)
If your return time is within the first two hours of the day then you can book another one after you tap in - to use the pass at the attraction.

( in the above sentence, nickys does NOT mean when you enter the park.)

(I'm not trying to be snarky, the WDW system is confusing to use.)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom