Wandavision spinoff

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
"A “WandaVision” spinoff starring Kathryn Hahn is in development at Disney Plus from Marvel Studios, Variety has learned exclusively from sources.

Hahn would reprise the role of Agatha Harkness in the series, which is described by sources as a dark comedy, though exact plot details remain under wraps. “WandaVision” head writer Jac Schaeffer would serve as the writer and executive producer on the project. Should the spinoff go forward, it would be the first project Schaeffer has set up with Marvel since she signed an overall deal with them and 20th Television in May.

As with all projects in development, Marvel Studios is staying mum on this one. Reps for Schaeffer and Hahn did not immediately respond to Variety‘s request for comment."

Lucky Rabbit

ppet

I always liked her appearances in the comics. For the record my comic reading days were 70s and 80s mainly.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Not everything needs to be a spinoff.
This whole MCU thing is turning a thousand interconnected characters into film/TV. Everything is a spin-off, including every Avenger's solo movies and their sequels. The source material constantly had spin-offs, some long lasting, others limited.

That said, you're right, not everything has to be a spin-off, including that supposed Frozen spin-off featuring that one background prince, whatshisname.

Ripken10

This whole MCU thing is turning a thousand interconnected characters into film/TV. Everything is a spin-off, including every Avenger's solo movies and their sequels. The source material constantly had spin-offs, some long lasting, others limited.

That said, you're right, not everything has to be a spin-off, including that supposed Frozen spin-off featuring that one background prince, whatshisname.
Frozen or Aladdin? I know about the spin-off potential movie involving the prince from the live action Aladdin

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Frozen or Aladdin? I know about the spin-off potential movie involving the prince from the live action Aladdin
Oops, you're right, it is Aladdin that had the background prince supposedly set-up for a spin-off. (Which I highly doubt will happen.)

Frozen's spin-off will be "Olaf Presents" coming to D+ on Nov 12.

Ripken10

Oops, you're right, it is Aladdin that had the background prince supposedly set-up for a spin-off. (Which I highly doubt will happen.)

Frozen's spin-off will be "Olaf Presents" coming to D+ on Nov 12.
Just making sure I didn't miss that one. I mean a spin off about Hans and his 12 brothers tormenting him could have been entertaining and all...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom