WandaVision moves to 2020 from 2021

ppete1975

i think this will be a pretty dark series. I have theories about what i think might happen
I think vision is dead all along and she is placed in this fake world, when she gets used to it it jumps a decade or there is something she has to solve and then it jumps. Her and "vision" realize its a fake world and hes dead but she cant lose him again so they fight to stay in there. At the end the fake world is destroyed and vision is dead. And wanda becomes the newest marvel villian after she loses her mind

Darkprime

Original Poster
More excited for Falcon and Winter Soldier but id be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to this. Its so good having MCU content again. My one concern with this show. Is its not going to be not what people are used to when it comes to traditional MCU content. At least for the first few episodes. So it might turn people off. I'm expecting lots of ' was that" type reactions to the first couple of episodes until people get used to it. Hopefully they still find a way to tie in the sitcom episodes into the MCU. To keep people interested.

ppete1975

More excited for Falcon and Winter Soldier but id be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to this. Its so good having MCU content again. My one concern with this show. Is its not going to be not what people are used to when it comes to traditional MCU content. At least for the first few episodes. So it might turn people off. I'm expecting lots of '*** was that" type reactions to the first couple of episodes until people get used to it. Hopefully they still find a way to tie in the sitcom episodes into the MCU. To keep people interested.
im with you falcon (from the falcon becomes captain comics) and the winter soldier are my 2 favorite mcu characters and i am really excited about that series because i never expected it. But after the trailers.. i think this series is going to be very interesting and totally unique.

Darkprime

Original Poster
i think this will be a pretty dark series. I have theories about what i think might happen
I think vision is dead all along and she is placed in this fake world, when she gets used to it it jumps a decade or there is something she has to solve and then it jumps. Her and "vision" realize its a fake world and hes dead but she cant lose him again so they fight to stay in there. At the end the fake world is destroyed and vision is dead. And wanda becomes the newest marvel villian after she loses her mind

Originally I thought that
Vision was dead as well but there's a scene in the recent trailer that looks like its set in the present day and Wanda says something like this is our future and vision says we must fight for it" could be implying Vision breaks out of Wanda's dreams/visions into the present day (no pun intended lol) at least temporary maybe until Doctor Strange shows up and reminds him (not to quote thanos here lol) but that balance must be maintained in the universe and that he must stay dead, this causes wanda to go full rage mode and sets up her role in Doctor Strange 2

ppete1975

Originally I thought that
Vision was dead as well but there's a scene in the recent trailer that looks like its set in the present day and Wanda says something like this is our future and vision says we must fight for it" could be implying Vision breaks out of Wanda's dreams/visions into the present day (no pun intended lol) at least temporary maybe until Doctor Strange shows up and reminds him (not to quote thanos here lol) but that balance must be maintained in the universe and that he must stay dead, this causes wanda to go full rage mode and sets up her role in Doctor Strange 2
i think this series more than the others they have announced will have a big impact on the future of the mcu

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
i think this series more than the others they have announced will have a big impact on the future of the mcu
It's been announced it will tie directly in to Doctor Strange 2 and Spider-Man 3. Then one of the characters here will have a bigger role in Ms. Marvel and Captain Marvel 2.

ppete1975

It's been announced it will tie directly in to Doctor Strange 2 and Spider-Man 3. Then one of the characters here will have a bigger role in Ms. Marvel and Captain Marvel 2.
well we have already seen a grown up Monica Rambeau in trailers so i can see that tying directly into ms marvel and captain marvel 2, as far as the dr strange 2 and spiderman we know wanda will be in them.. i just forsee it being different that most people will expect
regardless im excited, i think it will be different than what is expected and not the cookie cutter safe series that we might be used to in marvel tv shows. Which is why i think alot of us are mcu fans, the mcu universe is well crafted and world building movie to movie show to show

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
well we have already seen a grown up Monica Rambeau in trailers so i can see that tying directly into ms marvel and captain marvel 2, as far as the dr strange 2 and spiderman we know wanda will be in them.. i just forsee it being different that most people will expect
regardless im excited, i think it will be different than what is expected and not the cookie cutter safe series that we might be used to in marvel tv shows. Which is why i think alot of us are mcu fans, the mcu universe is well crafted and world building movie to movie show to show
This is what keeps the MCU fresh: Using different genres of movies/series.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
I don't have a clue what "WandaVision" is or who the people mentioned are????
Can someone help me out?
Two Marvel characters that were featured in the Avenger movies and the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Wanda and The Vision.

Both have supernatural powers based on the Infinity Stones (as seen in the MCU).

At the end of Endgame, The Vision has been destroyed (he's actually a sentient android).

But based on the previews for WandaVision and the comicbook arc the series is based on, Wanda is using her 'magic' (subconsciously from a mental breakdown? controlled by some other 'witch' or extra-dimensional being?) to create a pocket-dimensional-paradise for herself in which Vision is resurrected.

That paradise is based on TV shows that Wanda has presumably watched. So, this isn't television... it's WandaVision. Get it?

Minnesota disney fan

Two Marvel characters that were featured in the Avenger movies and the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Wanda and The Vision.

Both have supernatural powers based on the Infinity Stones (as seen in the MCU).

At the end of Endgame, The Vision has been destroyed (he's actually a sentient android).

But based on the previews for WandaVision and the comicbook arc the series is based on, Wanda is using her 'magic' (subconsciously from a mental breakdown? controlled by some other 'witch' or extra-dimensional being?) to create a pocket-dimensional-paradise for herself in which Vision is resurrected.

That paradise is based on TV shows that Wanda has presumably watched. So, this isn't television... it's WandaVision. Get it?

Uh, sure, I get it, LOL. It sounds confusing. So it's just going to be about all of that in another streaming show? I get that. I must be out of the loop because I have no idea what you just said, 😄 ,but thank you anyway!

MarvelCharacterNerd

Uh, sure, I get it, LOL. It sounds confusing. So it's just going to be about all of that in another streaming show? I get that. I must be out of the loop because I have no idea what you just said, 😄 ,but thank you anyway!
I think @MisterPenguin did a good job, but let me take a crack at it:

A woman (Wanda) who is grieving over the death of the man she loves (Vision) wakes up to find herself living a dream life with him inside a TV sitcom, but all isn't as 'perfect' as it appears, and it may have something to do with their very odd neighbor lady.

That's the emotional beat of it.

But if you're not a diehard MCU person, I don't think much of it will make sense to you as it involves the history of the two dozen MCU films that came beforehand and will supposedly have a big impact on the films yet to come.

That said, I think it's going to be bonkers awesome and heartbreaking, too.

Minnesota disney fan

I think @MisterPenguin did a good job, but let me take a crack at it:

A woman (Wanda) who is grieving over the death of the man she loves (Vision) wakes up to find herself living a dream life with him inside a TV sitcom, but all isn't as 'perfect' as it appears, and it may have something to do with their very odd neighbor lady.

That's the emotional beat of it.

But if you're not a diehard MCU person, I don't think much of it will make sense to you as it involves the history of the two dozen MCU films that came beforehand and will supposedly have a big impact on the films yet to come.

That said, I think it's going to be bonkers awesome and heartbreaking, too.
Thanks, Mousetainment!
I really don't know what is going on, maybe because I've never watched those films? Anyway, thank for your help, but I'm hopeless :rolleyes: ,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom