WandaVision moves to 2020 from 2021

Darkprime

Original Poster
Huge news! There was a twitter rumor going around that the majority of Disney+ marvel shows were ahead of schedule I wonder if this is the first of a few release date adjustments. Hopefully they can move some more content out of 2021 and into 2020.

Stripes

Huge news! There was a twitter rumor going around that the majority of Disney+ marvel shows were ahead of schedule I wonder if this is the first of a few release date adjustments. Hopefully they can move some more content out of 2021 and into 2020.

I think Disney has realized that subscribers to Disney Plus like the original content they're producing but there's demand for more. At the Investor Day they said within a year they would have 35 original series/movies/specials. In the Q4 conference call, Iger said they would have "more than 45" within a year of launch. By now that number may have grown even more.

WhatJaneSays

I have a feeling (no direct conformation just some rumbles) that many of the Disney Plus shows were given a longer lead time and post production than necessary. Giving themselves a cushion if maybe they needed to adjust anything. Now that they know their originals are being well received, the delivery works, and they were able to capture that audience they can take that slack out.

Darkprime

Original Poster
I think Disney has realized that subscribers to Disney Plus like the original content they're producing but there's demand for more. At the Investor Day they said within a year they would have 35 original series/movies/specials. In the Q4 conference call, Iger said they would have "more than 45" within a year of launch. By now that number may have grown even more.

Yea its crazy they don't have a marvel show in the first half of 2020 I would not be shocked if what-if gets moved up to February-April.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Taking a break from Marvel is a great idea. Gives people time to savor the past and grow in anticipation of the future. Keep your foot on the brakes.

Taking a break from Marvel is a horrible idea. It's the hottest property on the planet and we're making next to nothing off of it for two years. Step on the gas!!

LSLS

Taking a break from Marvel is a great idea. Gives people time to savor the past and grow in anticipation of the future. Keep your foot on the brakes.

Taking a break from Marvel is a horrible idea. It's the hottest property on the planet and we're making next to nothing off of it for two years. Step on the gas!!

It really is a fine line to be walking, isn't it?

NateD1226

C3198357-53FF-4308-BA3D-28388650A5B6.jpeg

LSLS

So I know I said I was a bit worried, but gave them the benefit of the doubt. That trailer makes me believe I was an idiot for worrying at all. I have super high hopes for this thing after that trailer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom