WALTPaper Contest- Animation

Legacy

Original Poster
Congratulations to objr for winning our Expedition: Everest WaltPaper contest. The catagory he selected is a fun, broad one, which should be interesting to see the submissions for:

Disney/Pixar Animation!

These designs can incorporate any aspect of Walt Disney or Pixar animation.

As before, the requirements are:

Image sizes limited to 700x525

Formats-JPEG, GIF and PNG

Please refrain from animated entries and also reusing any entry that you may have entered in a previous contest.

And as before you have two weeks to design your submission. The deadline will be midnight EST, on March 4th.

Enjoy... and happy designing!

Legacy

Original Poster
wdwishes2005 said:
Wait, so is this like an animated picture, or a picture of animation?
A picture of animation. The premise is to design a computer desktop, and animation is the theme for this contest.

brkgnews

I've got an idea but don't think I'll have time to implement it before the deadline. Busy day at work.. and then Six Flags opens tomorrow:lookaroun .

EDIT: nevermind. had some free time today. Standby.

brkgnews

OK... Here we go. Walt photo courtesy Disney.
waltpaper_anim.jpg

Legacy

Original Poster
Okay... since we only have one submission... I'm deciding to extend the deadline another week to hopefully encourage some more entries.

brkgnews

Legacy said:
Okay... since we only have one submission... I'm deciding to extend the deadline another week to hopefully encourage some more entries.
Good idea. In my previous post (not the one with the desktop), I had suggested before editing it that we might oughta get an extra week since no one had any time to enter anything.

I just happened to have a window of time open up myself to throw that one together.

Shaman

Legacy said:

I'll have something in by then...I totally forgot about the contest. :eek:

Legacy

Original Poster
cac2889 said:
I'd love to submit something...i'd have to wait till this weekend before I have time to do it though. :(
Simply because I'm desperate to bring the contest back in force, you saying that makes me want to push the contest back until midnight on Sunday.

GOT THAT EVERYONE!!!

Well Sunday has been and gone... such a shame
The Everest ones were fantastic! If only I was capable of creating such a thing...I don't even have the software.
Please keep entering!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom