Waltpaper Contest #30 - Living with the Land!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Yes! We've come all the way to Waltpaper Contest # 30!!!

After the exhausting avatar contests, this should be a welcome change back to the norm. I've chosen Living with the Land as the topic, mostly because I'm pretty sure no one else will pick it. :lol: Yes, there may be some other awesome topics still floating around out there, but they will be chosen soon. Plus, spring is in the air where I come from, and that means things are growing, blooming, etc. It just feels like a Living with the Land type of week. :)

Living with the Land

Deadline: Tuesday, April 6th, at aorund 12:00am CST.

Dimensions:Must be 700 pixels wide x 525 pixels high.

Let's get some beautiful Waltpapers in here to honor an EPCOT Center Original. :)

SirNim

To quote Darrel: "Kewl :D"

This'll be an in'erestin' one... I just hope I'll have time to make one! :eek: :)

maelstrom

Does it have to be LIVING with the Land or can it be LISTEN to the Land? Must use catchy folk song lyrics in my wallpaper!!

Let's listen to the land we all love..

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by maelstrom
Does it have to be LIVING with the Land or can it be LISTEN to the Land? Must use catchy folk song lyrics in my wallpaper!!

Let's listen to the land we all love..

Well, being that the original song is still used, it can be either of them, or both. Whatever you choose, as long as it has to do with this particular attraction anywhere from it's beginning to the present time!

The more I think about this topic, the happier I am that we're doing it. It's such a relaxing, classic EPCOT style attraction, which are obviously some of my favorites in WDW. :)

imagineer99

Is that the one with...the...uh...uh...mmmm....:veryconfu :confused: ...boat?

Yeah...that's it! The ride with the boat. :):D

I'll do my best!

imagineer99

I really like this entry, but I doubt many will share my pride for it. It's kinda of abstract--the kind of entry no one will vote for.

BTW, tthe grid is supposed to represent the tiles of the greenhouses.

Enjoy (maybe):)

Attachments

• theland_flat copy.jpg
    theland_flat copy.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 228

ACE

Originally posted by Gregory
Wow, Ace... thats amazing....

As is your AE avatar...

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the kind words. I enjoy these contest because they get my creative juices flowing.

This one was tough because I really don't care for this attraction. I've done it once and that was enough. I do on the other hand love classic Disney characters.

:wave: ACE

SirNim

My futile attempt:

I haven't had much time lately... :(

EDIT: I've found some more time, so I changed it... I hope the change is for the better :lookaroun

Attachments

• lwtlwaltpaper-small2.jpg
    lwtlwaltpaper-small2.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 97

Main Street USA

Original Poster
...and mine....

This one that I actually finished and then said to myself..."I like it." That's not something that often happens to me. I get the feeling it's because it was a quickie. (and simple, which I tend to like.) Hope you like it as well.

Also, good stuff so far! I hope we get a few more entries, but even if we don't, we'll all hold our own in the teenie, tiny voting thread. :D

Special thanks to garyt977. I snagged that pic from your photo album. I promise I won't distribute it. :lookaroun :D

Attachments

• the land copy post.jpg
    the land copy post.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 140

Irrawaddy Erik

AAAAHHHH Zac I had a similar idea.....I liked it. Kind of like the attraction and pavilion simple but very harmonious.

Attachments

• land.gif
    land.gif
    91.4 KB · Views: 121

mrtoad

Thanks imagineer99, that was perfect.

Here is my try. Simple and plain and all I have time for.

*edit* already did not like it and changed it.

mrtoad

When I tried to change it, my new one did not attach.

Here it is.

Attachments

• land2.jpg
    land2.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom