Walt Lives: An Alternate History of the Walt Disney Company

Which Logo Do You Like Most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sam Magic

Original Poster
Good morning folks!

This morning I've got something a little different planned. As I prepare to upload a few new additions to this ongoing project, I wanted to get a bit of feedback from everyone here. One of the benefits of a project like this is being able to redesign certain elements like parks, resorts, etc. As someone who does graphic design for a living, I really enjoy developing logos and brands. Frankly, I've never been a big fan of WDW's original branding. So, given this project is an alternate timeline, I wanted to create a different brand for the WDW Resort (in this timeline, simply known as Disney World).

Below are three proposed new logo designs. At the top of this thread is a poll. Vote for whichever logo you like best. This will help me and the project going forward! Feel free to comment below which logo you voted for and why, along with any other questions or ideas you may have!

OPTION 1
7.png

OPTION 2
8.png

OPTION 3
9.png

DisneyManOne

Good morning folks!

This morning I've got something a little different planned. As I prepare to upload a few new additions to this ongoing project, I wanted to get a bit of feedback from everyone here. One of the benefits of a project like this is being able to redesign certain elements like parks, resorts, etc. As someone who does graphic design for a living, I really enjoy developing logos and brands. Frankly, I've never been a big fan of WDW's original branding. So, given this project is an alternate timeline, I wanted to create a different brand for the WDW Resort (in this timeline, simply known as Disney World).

Below are three proposed new logo designs. At the top of this thread is a poll. Vote for whichever logo you like best. This will help me and the project going forward! Feel free to comment below which logo you voted for and why, along with any other questions or ideas you may have!

OPTION 1
View attachment 549690
OPTION 2
View attachment 549691
OPTION 3
View attachment 549692
I'd say Option 1.

Sam Magic

Original Poster
Good morning folks!

OPTION 1
View attachment 549690
OPTION 2
View attachment 549691
OPTION 3
View attachment 549692
It ended up being a tie between options 2 and 3, so I decided to go with option 2 as it had a more "retro" look to me.

Once this semester wraps up I'll have a few additions to this project. To hold you all off until then, here's a taste of what's in store:

EPCOTcenter Guide.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom