Walt is COMING BACK!!!

Apot2788

Original Poster
As we should all know Walter Disney has been cryrogenically frozen sience the time of his death. A new medicine called lieline or lifeseize has come out as a prototyype and Walt will be the first on in line to get when or if it comes out!!!!

wanabeimagineer

Ya I saw that news story somewhere on the internet, thats kinda wierd though, like he would have to be informed on everything he missed. and does ne1 know where his body is stored right now? and would this medicine also get rid of his lung cancer so that he doesnt just die again right away?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Tom Morrow
What? Sorry guys, but thats not gonna happen. He was never frozen, thats just an urban legend.

Thats what I thought.....
But still...... I laugh when I see or hear the Disney On Ice commericals...I picture this big block of ICE....and Walt is in it...and the characters push around this huge block of ice...LoL:hammer: ;)

tmp

It is in fact true. I cannot believe anyone could doubt this. As a matter of fact Elvis guards his body!!

Tom Morrow

Originally posted by DMC-12

Thats what I thought.....
But still...... I laugh when I see or hear the Disney On Ice commericals...I picture this big block of ICE....and Walt is in it...and the characters push around this huge block of ice...LoL:hammer: ;)

LOL!!!!! :lol:

wanabeimagineer

One of the Disney World books that I have (i think its the 25th anniversary one) says that although many people doubt it, it actually is the truth.

Lance

I hate to let everyone down, but he was cremated. His ashes were spread around somewhere up northwest, I think.

But, maybe you guys already knew that and you think the cremation was fake and he was really frozen.

tmp

I pretty positive the rumor is fake, but I thought it was just supposed to be his head that was frozen not his entire body.

Lance

Originally posted by tmp
I pretty positive the rumor is fake, but I thought it was just supposed to be his head that was frozen not his entire body.

You've been watching a little too much of Futurama!

9-Eye

Abre Los Ojos

Truth:

Technical Support is currently monitoring Walt's lucid dream. He will remain in his lucid dream state until the year and date at which he or his appointed power of attorney specified he will be awakened. Should his lucid dream turn into a nightmare, Technical Support will step in and solve the problem. He will then, within his lucid dream, be given the option to awake or remain in the dream state ...all thanks to LE - Life Extension.

9-Eye

wanabeimagineer

Now that I think about it, Im almost positive that the book said that he was originally frozen with hopes of one day coming back, but when they realized that would never happen (a few years later) he was cremated.

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Re: Abre Los Ojos

Originally posted by 9-Eye
Truth:

Technical Support is currently monitoring Walt's lucid dream. He will remain in his lucid dream state until the year and date at which he or his appointed power of attorney specified he will be awakened. Should his lucid dream turn into a nightmare, Technical Support will step in and solve the problem. He will then, within his lucid dream, be given the option to awake or remain in the dream state ...all thanks to LE - Life Extension.

9-Eye

Funny quote. Bad movie.

Vanilla Sky. I rate it 1 out of 4.

Lance

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
Walt was cremated...i read it in the biography his daughter helped write and it was on the ABC special about him.

Yup, that's where I heard it also.

I wasn't sure where he was buried, but I just found out, he's buried in Glendale, CA.

But anyway, I think he should of pulled a V.I. Lenin and put himself on display.

NowInc

Disney is in fact NOT frozen...in fact..he was creamated...

This comes from VARIOUS very reliable sources...sorry..

Oh..and uh..that medication/drug is also complete bull ;)

epcot71

i heard many rumors too-but truth is he was cremated and ashes sprinkled in forrest lawn memorial park in glendale,ca.only immediate members of his family were there. i do wish like others he was frozen but oh well:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sheri

nope nope...not frozen

according to www.snopes2.com:

Claim: Walt Disney arranged to have himself frozen in cryonic chamber full of liquid nitrogen upon his death, and he now awaits the day when medical technology makes his re-animation possible.

Origins: When the "frozen Disney" rumor was started, and by whom, is unknown. The privacy Disney maintained concerning his personal life extended to his death, and the lack of details available about his funeral and burial arrangements -- combined with his reputation as a technological innovator -- has helped foster the story of Disney's cryonic suspension ever since.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom