Walt Disney's interrment site and Club 33

KingStefan

Original Poster
Has anyone else noticed that the address of Walt Disney's interrment site is 33 Freedom Way? Could there be a connection between this the naming of Club 33? I've seen several places where the reason for the naming of Club 33 was uncertain (shrouded in mystery, if you will, although that's a bit dramatic). Perhaps there is a connection here.

darthjohnny

Every building in New Orleans Square in Disneyland has a name and Club 33 happens to be located in building 33. That's how it got it's name. I don't think there really is a connection that and his final resting place though.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Every building in New Orleans Square in Disneyland has a name and Club 33 happens to be located in building 33. That's how it got it's name. I don't think there really is a connection that and his final resting place though.
Urban legend :)

There are many reasons that it could be called Club 33, but Disney won't tell. It helps keep the mystique

disneyan

club 33

It was mainly for Walt and the original 33 investors in Disney itself. It is there for members only and if you are willing to be on a waitlist for an average of 14 years and want to fork out over 20,000 bucks then you to can enjoy this club. My aunt has been many times and says it tops everything at disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom