Walt Disney World's new marketing campaign - 'The Magic is Endless'

Monorail_Red_77

Well that seems like it happened pretty quickly. I know they change these things out about every year or so. Although "Your Disney Side" is still hanging on for dear life, at least on receipts anyway. Oh and lets not forget the little vendor cart in Disney Springs by Character Flight balloon still shows "Mannequins" on the receipt. Thought that was funny. I know, I know some will say, "well it is still the same location". Still doesn't make it any less funny. What with how they come in overnight to change things so that it looks like the former thing never even existed.

Monorail_Red_77

But there are so many options!

The Magic is endless*

*as long as you plan accordingly
*and so are the standby lines
*there is in fact a finite amount of magic
*have you tried one our new cupcakes?

Speaking of cupcakes, I heard on good authority that the local middle school Home Economics class won the new bid on providing the cupcakes for this new Marketing Campaign. Bad news though, the school turned down the opportunity when they found out they had to use Disney's Design and Ingredient list. I heard the Orange County Corrections Department was exceedingly happy with the news though as they were the runners-up. :hilarious: :hungover: :eek: :banghead:

montyz81

Nothing really indicating a view of Epcot. I can only assume the one of Olaf was in Norway. They really want you to forget about Epcot, Epcot 94, Epcot 95, and Epcot Center. The transformation to IPCOT has officially been kicked off.

Monorail_Red_77

Nothing really indicating a view of Epcot. I can only assume the one of Olaf was in Norway. They really want you to forget about Epcot, Epcot 94, Epcot 95, and Epcot Center. The transformation to IPCOT has officially been kicked off.

Het wait a minute... Who stole who's idea here. LOL This is a business center I saw while on our Hurricane Vacation for Matthew over in St. Petersburg, FL area. Thought this was funny. Spotted it while at a stoplight.

IMG_0191.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom