News Walt Disney World's COVID-19 reopening plans announced - July 11

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I think it has been decided that the load and unload of the trams is a problem with distancing.
I thought it being open air, installing plexiglass between rows could've worked, but yeah, the loading/unloading could be a problem.

TrainsOfDisney

Interesting that they’re having a motorised cavalcade in DHS. It’s been quite a while hasn’t it? That could be a good move, although as crowds increase it might be problematic I guess.

They had one last year for the anniversary. Wasn’t anything special but it was something.

DisneyOutsider

Wasn't sure where to post this, but Magical Express will no longer provide luggage delivery as of July 16. Guests must now collect their own luggage and bring it aboard with them.

In case any stubborn soul out there still needed further motivation to rent their own car.....

Rent a car, people. Seriously

BlackCauldron

In addition, resort airline check-in also suspended. That's a major bummer as it was a nice perk.

I suppose with fewer people flying, there was no longer any need to keep this service. Airports have been quite empty.

Same with ME. There's likely ample room aboard each coach now for everyone t o bring their luggage, and little reason to do multiple luggage runs.

Rescue Ranger

I have to still wonder if Typhoon Lagoon and/or Blizzard Beach will eventually open this summer.

Weren't they doing some testing or something at Blizzard Beach in recent weeks to signal some sort of reopening plan?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom