News Walt Disney World's Character meet locations to reopen along with more shows and entertainment

Thumper 32

According to DPB. Goofy is also going into Adventure Friends??
Likely just a typo. I think they meant to say Max Goof, using the full name of Goofy’s son, who is already in the cavalcade. An extra comma made it say Max, Goof, which was probably an error. High quality writing from the DPB once again. :rolleyes:

Thumper 32

I know she had a meet and greet spot on Main Street. I have a few friends who met her there. But she could be going into PFTH as well 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes, she was most recently typically at the garden next to City Hall, and then would get bounced to somewhere else like the TS Theater exit garden whenever Santa or the Easter Bunnies took over. Never was a well advertised or promoted location in recent years, prior to the shutdown.

brb1006

Thanks.

I was only stating that to show how WDW is behind the times when it comes to these things.

She should have been at WDW when the movie came out. Instead, she is just now coming to Florida.
Remember when newer Disney Characters used to available at both WDW and DL not long after their respective film was released?

DisneyDreamer08

Yes, she was most recently typically at the garden next to City Hall, and then would get bounced to somewhere else like the TS Theater exit garden whenever Santa or the Easter Bunnies took over. Never was a well advertised or promoted location in recent years, prior to the shutdown.
Thank you. I knew I wasn’t crazy. At least not about this 🤣

WorldExplorer

Character news is the best news! Even vague news. I'm excited to go see the ones coming back!

I just wish they would decorate Mickey's "dressing room" if they're going to have two 50th outfit characters in there. It doesn't have to be a complete room overhaul, just something would be nice to make them match their surroundings like they normally do.

(I mean, it would have been nice for just him, too...)

MagicHappens1971

Character news is the best news! Even vague news. I'm excited to go see the ones coming back!

I just wish they would decorate Mickey's "dressing room" if they're going to have two 50th outfit characters in there. It doesn't have to be a complete room overhaul, just something would be nice to make them match their surroundings like they normally do.

(I mean, it would have been nice for just him, too...)
They have put up a 50th esque backdrop behind Mickey, leaving the other side of the room where the Photobox is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom