News Walt Disney World to resume sales of Annual Passes (New sales resume April 20, 2023)

Grumpy4196

So...if you don't live in FL or own DVC you are only eligible to purchase the $1299 Incredi-pass.
Wonder if I will still be able to "bridge" my 7-day PH I currently have?

Touchdown

$100 add on for photopass, I guess they do really want to kill that program. That’s not worth it to me at all, maybe if it was combined with a Genie+ but no way. Also, I see they continue to force out of state visitors into the higher tier passes. They could have at least included photopass in that one.

Furiated

I have a Sept trip with tickets already purchased. I'm hoping I'll be able to take that cost and put it towards a pass instead. I know you used to be able to do that.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Wonder when a blockout calendar will be released and if there will be a DVC discount on these.

This looks like somewhere around a 20-25% price increase. Maybe more since PhotoPass isn’t included.

Blockout dates -

Pixie Dust -

Pirate -

Sorcerer -

UCFWildlife

Its definitely an increase, the price equivalent for Silver pass has about double the amount of black out days which exclude pretty much all weekends. Hopefully I can renew quickly this week under the old system to avoid this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom