News Walt Disney World says goodbye to the final remnants of its COVID-19 safety protocols

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Will the signs at the resorts be removed? This was taken last week.

5DED0D4B-ABDE-4BCF-B2F1-18B195703460.jpeg

Fido Chuckwagon

Supertech65

I'm assuming the covid acknowledgement check off box will get removed when making your park reservations too?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I'm sympathetic to the "we're trying, but muh labor shortage" argument, I just want them to say it. "This is a health and safety measure" is just a lie.
Labor shortage is a big part of it in the hotel industry. It’s slowly coming back. But one cannot deny even the big chains like Hilton and Marriott are still struggling to fill positions.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Removal of the hand sanitizer stations is idiocy. Forget Covid, these are just useful to combat a host of "spread by contact" oral/fecal illnesses, and the fact that they were constantly empty by the end of the day indicates people were using them.
There's no ROI in hand sanitizer... unless you're selling it at $1.00 a shot. Watch out for hand sanitizer stations with MagicBand™ readers attached!

COProgressFan

Removal of the hand sanitizer stations is idiocy. Forget Covid, these are just useful to combat a host of "spread by contact" oral/fecal illnesses, and the fact that they were constantly empty by the end of the day indicates people were using them.

Dude. Just wash your hands.

There's no ROI in hand sanitizer... unless you're selling it at $1.00 a shot. Watch out for hand sanitizer stations with MagicBand™ readers attached!

I agree, the hand sanitizer dispensers were a nice touch. I know of a few smaller parks that had these even before the pandemic. It was a nice touch that was customer focused. This is purely a cost savings thing.

And yes, I wash my hands as often as possible, but it was always nice getting a quick squirt while exiting an attraction. Who knows what kind of bacterial filth is all over the lap bars, Toy Story Midway/Buzz Lightyear guns, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom