Walt Disney World Resort TV

mthunholm

Original Poster
I've been looking but could not find any info on if they will be changing the Resort TV. The last two times I have been there I just couldn't even stand to watch. I miss Zip A Dee Do Da tip for the day! Any info on them changing it soon to anything else? Thanks as always

Pabgo

I haven't heard anything about them changing it anytime soon. For some reason, I always seem to watch it even though Stacy is extremely hyper!

Capt. Salty

We were at CBR Aug 5-12, and I found myself watching the DVC channel mostly. I was disappointed to see that the "Stacy" one was still running.

mthunholm

Original Poster
I haven't heard anything about them changing it anytime soon. For some reason, I always seem to watch it even though Stacy is extremely hyper!

I agree she is way to hyper! One of my favorite parts of our Disney vacation is watching resort TV, but I find myself just watching DVC channel instead.

Cmdr_Crimson

I've been looking but could not find any info on if they will be changing the Resort TV. The last two times I have been there I just couldn't even stand to watch. I miss Zip A Dee Do Da tip for the day! Any info on them changing it soon to anything else? Thanks as always
I however enjoy watching the Top 7 Must sees the first time I saw it was back in 2003 (The Kryssa Era)...it was the first thing I saw when I came back to Orlando since 1986....yeah..Ever since then I've come back to seeing Stacy. It would have been even better if they continued using the HCOE Crew from the DVD so It felt like your contiuning the DVD When you made it to the resort..That would have been a smart move...but I'm not sure how many people would stomach the always annoying Luke. I also really like the WDW Today and Your Resort TV..The music on them are fun to listen to and relax from after a day at the parks...

But as far as I know...Since YOMAD Is going for a 2nd Round...I doubt nothing will happen...Stacy is back for another year..

justducky78

I however enjoy watching the Top 7 Must sees the first time I saw it was back in 2003 (The Kryssa Era)...it was the first thing I saw when I came back to Orlando since 1986....yeah..Ever since then I've come back to seeing Stacy. It would have been even better if they continued using the HCOE Crew from the DVD so It felt like your contiuning the DVD When you made it to the resort..That would have been a smart move...but I'm not sure how many people would stomach the always annoying Luke. I also really like the WDW Today and Your Resort TV..The music on them are fun to listen to and relax from after a day at the parks...

But as far as I know...Since YOMAD Is going for a 2nd Round...I doubt nothing will happen...Stacy is back for another year..

I enjoyed them as well. I would take anything but Stacy! Its also nice to see it change from time to time.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
www.mousebits.com, there are several versions of the Resort TV available there. Not sure if the Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah version is still there, but if requested we can get it back on there. Then you can watch it at home and relive the memories. :)

Epcot82Guy

WHOA! She's 38?? I would have NEVER guessed that (and not intending negative comments about age there). I was gonna give her 26 or 27. Crazy. I guess permanent adrenaline is a wonderful age preventative.

Karolena

I don't mean to be mean, but Stacy annoys the neck out of me.

This was me on my last trip: :hammer: :mad: :hammer:

I love the resort TV and I have nothing against hyper people, but that was just a little too annoying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom