Walt Disney World Resort Disney Visa discount offer for this summer now available for booking

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Does anyone know if August 29th to September 2nd is excluded?

I did call but at first the CM was trying to quote me for the regular room discount that ends August 28th.
I had specifically said I am a Disney Visa Card Holder and would like to know if the dates I'm looking at are included.
Also she said was those resorts were booked for those dates.
I'm guessing that means those dates are excluded from the offer but now I want to make sure since she just seemed really confused aobut what offer I was even talking about and I had to tell her what offer and what resorts were included.

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

Does anyone know if August 29th to September 2nd is excluded?

I did call but at first the CM was trying to quote me for the regular room discount that ends August 28th.
I had specifically said I am a Disney Visa Card Holder and would like to know if the dates I'm looking at are included.
Also she said was those resorts were booked for those dates.
I'm guessing that means those dates are excluded from the offer but now I want to make sure since she just seemed really confused aobut what offer I was even talking about and I had to tell her what offer and what resorts were included.

This is a big question of mine too. The Disney Visa card discount as it is today does not do us any good because we have APs. I have a trip booked 8-24- 8-30 with Ap discount. That last night, the 29th goes up 70 bucks, on a Thursday . If they do add discounts for APs, at this late in the game will I have to change the whole thing to get a discount? I know, thinking ahead to if they do offer Ap rates for fall but 70 bucks is quite a few drinks or food etc.

Upvote 0

allymonkey

This is a big question of mine too. The Disney Visa card discount as it is today does not do us any good because we have APs. I have a trip booked 8-24- 8-30 with Ap discount. That last night, the 29th goes up 70 bucks, on a Thursday . If they do add discounts for APs, at this late in the game will I have to change the whole thing to get a discount? I know, thinking ahead to if they do offer Ap rates for fall but 70 bucks is quite a few drinks or food etc.

IF they add an AP discount, you might not have to cancel the whole reservation. We are Disney Visa cardholders and our trip is less than 30 days away so we were already paid in full. I called and asked about the discount that was announced on Monday and they were able to apply it to our trip- BUT we had to change from Kidani Village to Jambo House at AKL because it only applied to rooms in that building. It still saved us more than the cost of our tickets to Early Morning Magic in Toy Story Land.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom