Walt Disney World Planning Videos.

JohnD

So many things that are different:
  • MK: Mickey's Starland, Dumbo in old location, Skyway, Delta's Dreamflight
  • HS: No Sorcerer's Hat, Martin Short movie, Fireworks show
  • Ep: Where do I begin? Original Journey into Imagination, World of Motion, Horizons, Wonders of Life, Kitchen Caberet in The Land pavillion, The Living Seas (not yet Nemo themed)
  • Obviously no AK yet
  • River Country
  • Discovery Island in Bay Lake
  • Pleasure Island with night clubs (supposed to be Disney's competition with Orlando's Church Street Station)

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I'm wondering if @ShookieJones is getting any work done today?:D
Oh Figgy, you haaddd to do it!! I was doing great, I've been sooo busy and I only came here twice today!!!

Now you're tagging me so I see this..I've got a meeting to go to in 20minutes...Can I watch this vid, prepare for the meeting and make it on time...I wonder if they'll notice if I'm missing...
You're the devil!!

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Oh Figgy, you haaddd to do it!! I was doing great, I've been sooo busy and I only came here twice today!!!

Now you're tagging me so I see this..I've got a meeting to go to in 20minutes...Can I watch this vid, prepare for the meeting and make it on time...I wonder if they'll notice if I'm missing...
You're the devil!!
I thought you'd like it!:D:cat::D But I think you'd be pretty hard to miss! LOL

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

I agree! I like the old ones so much better. The new ones move so fast, flashing images of attractions and resorts for about 1 second each, that we kept having to pause and explain to our kids what they were seeing.

We ended up digging out a 2003 VHS Disney Vacation Planning video, and showing them that. It was so much more interesting and had a clear, easy-to-understand narrative.

Also amusing: the "new", just-a-few-months-old Disney World DVD had nearly as much out-of-date content (shots of attractions or special effects that no longer exist, or that are in Disneyland and not Disney World) as the old one.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom