Walt Disney World Planning DVD 2017

nelsonj3

Original Poster
I finally got my 2017 Planning DVD after trying to order it three times. I don't think they're sending these out as much as before. Anyway, I uploaded my DVD to YouTube to make it easier for others to see it if they cannot get one in the mail.

Cmdr_Crimson

Just saw a few seconds of it and I hated it:banghead:...Unless Erin Cahill and the rest of HCOE crew hosted again...I would be pleased...:happy:
erin.jpg
luke.jpg

stacy.jpg
dave.jpg

LeighM

Did you have to call in order to order it? I haven't found the link anywhere to order online and when I asked, I was told they were stopped. Online video only:(

KentB3

I ordered mine over a month ago and still haven't got mine. I called 407-WDISNEY (WDW's phone number) and was told that they were no longer sending out these DVD's, and only having these videos on the Internet. Has anyone else heard this?

KBLovedDisney

It seems...It is official....Vacation DVD's Have ended...Everything is streamed online....
https://www.disneyplanning.com/destinations/
I used to collect these every year...I still have vhs Vacation videos from the early 90s. Wow, this is kinda sad. However, at the same time it seems like the last 5 years or so of vacation dvds contained the exact same content with cheesy narration.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom