Walt Disney World Park Hours cut starting September 8 2020

Miss Bella

Only the ones that “that need the CDC to tell them what to do,” as you say. Domestic travel was already allowed. Personally, I’m happy to not have to worry about someone travel-shaming me.
International travelers have their own rules from their own countries. It may not affect their ability to come here. The only travel shamers I’ve encountered are on this forum. Social media is a free for all.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
International travelers have their own rules from their own countries. It may not affect their ability to come here. The only travel shamers I’ve encountered are on this forum. Social media is a free for all.
It does affect our ability to visit. We (international travelers), have to abide by both sets of rules, the ones from our country of origin, and those from the country we want to visit.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I guess for the people that need the CDC to tell them what to do that's good news.
I don't need the CDC to tell me what to do.

I have my own mult-billion dollar lab and tens of thousands of unwitting test subjects to help me judge the dangers of whatever contagion is out there and the efficacy of proposed vaccines and safety measures. I've determined that all on my own.

Miss Bella

It does affect our ability to visit. We (international travelers), have to abide by both sets of rules, the ones from our country of origin, and those from the country we want to visit.
My state has never had quarantine rules, but it still doesn't mean I can travel to another country. Until restrictions are lifted everywhere it going to make international travel difficult.
As far as the international trips I have planned it hasn't changed anything for me. I'm still doubtful they will happen this year.
It would be good for WDW if international travel was possible.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
My state has never had quarantine rules, but it still doesn't mean I can travel to another country. Until restrictions are lifted everywhere it going to make international travel difficult.
As far as the international trips I have planned it hasn't changed anything for me. I'm still doubtful they will happen this year.
It would be good for WDW if international travel was possible.
Our borders remained closed for six months (March-Sept 2020). We can travel international now, as long as we comply with both local and foreign destination requirements.

Worldwide conditions need to improve for international travel to become available for everybody. Hopefully, soon.

Miss Bella

Our borders remained closed for six months (March-Sept 2020). We can travel international now, as long as we comply with both local and foreign destination requirements.

Worldwide conditions need to improve for international travel to become available for everybody. Hopefully, soon.
I'm waiting for Japan to open up. I have a trip planned in December and then hopefully a river or Baltic cruise in Europe next year. It looks like DCL is going to start sailing out of the UK this Summer since the CDC won't allow cruises here.

Polkadotdress

I'm waiting for Japan to open up. I have a trip planned in December and then hopefully a river or Baltic cruise in Europe next year. It looks like DCL is going to start sailing out of the UK this Summer since the CDC won't allow cruises her
It also looks like the DCL cruises will be for UK residents only.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
I don't need the CDC to tell me what to do.

I have my own mult-billion dollar lab and tens of thousands of unwitting test subjects to help me judge the dangers of whatever contagion is out there and the efficacy of proposed vaccines and safety measures. I've determined that all on my own.
Gru?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom