Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

GimpYancIent

It is never too late! Runners never give up, never quit and always maintain positive attitudes. I refuse to accept that run Disney will not return to its former glory and will bring back;
1622300133871.png

Just saying.

Texas84

So does that mean W&D 2021, Marathon 22 and Princess 22 will be virtual, if they hold them?
(Confused if this was a personal @Texas84 post of saying your 1st in person at WDW will be W&D 2022, or that RD won't have in person races again until November 2022)
Haven't heard about virtual. It's free money for Disney so guessing those will be virtual.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
W&D 22 would be a major bummer. Not exactly sure why they’d wait that long with how rapid things are opening up esp in Orlando.
WDW doesn't need the extra guests and with the 50th coming I'm sure that their "logic" if indeed it's wine/dine 22

Rteetz

WDW doesn't need the extra guests and with the 50th coming I'm sure that their "logic" if indeed it's wine/dine 22
50th runs into Wine and Dine 2022 as well. I don't think that has anything to do with their logic. Disney will run discounts to fill rooms during the 50th celebration too. What those look like is yet to be seen but I highly doubt we see 18 months without a discount.

OG Runner

I e-mailed RunDisney and the response I received is that they have not yet released their 2021-2022 race schedule
and to watch for announcements on Facebook, Twitter, or the RunDisney Blog. When I told them I am not on Facebook
or Twitter, they basically said, Oh Well, Too Bad.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
I e-mailed RunDisney and the response I received is that they have not yet released their 2021-2022 race schedule
and to watch for announcements on Facebook, Twitter, or the RunDisney Blog. When I told them I am not on Facebook
or Twitter, they basically said, Oh Well, Too Bad.
Someone on here will tell you if they share something on social media (if you aren't on either one).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom