Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
No I meant take the bus from the marathon to the Poly and be able to check in

Instead of returning to All Stars after you finish the race, you'll go straight to Poly? Yes, that won't be an issue. But what about your luggage? I've never done a split stay. Does Bell Services transfer your luggage for you?

dreamfinder

They will transfer language for you....our issue will be that we will be sweaty and tired. I didnt know if we could get our room sooner,

I wouldn't think the bus from the race would be an issue, the issue would be that the luggage may not get there until 4-5 or so in the afternoon/evening. So change of clothes and such would need to go in your bag check bag, not luggage. And I can't say I've seen bell services working that early, although I suppose there must be someone somewhere to take your bags, may just need to allow for extra time to drop them off if its a skeleton crew. Slight chance your MB/dining credits might be outta whack if you don't check out of the first stop, but I think the front desk at the Poly can help with that. If you room isn't ready you may need to go to the fitness center to shower.

OG Runner

I have a new issue, Marathon related, but really not needing a new discussion. I ordered the Marathon magic band. I was told this week
it would not be mailed to me, that I could pick it up when I pick up my race bib. I guess no stopping at the room before the race expo.

Rteetz

I have a new issue, Marathon related, but really not needing a new discussion. I ordered the Marathon magic band. I was told this week
it would not be mailed to me, that I could pick it up when I pick up my race bib. I guess no stopping at the room before the race expo.
Yes that pre order magicband you pick up at the expo it is not shipped to you. I bought it as well. You will still get a regular band with your hotel stay as well.

OG Runner

Yes that pre order magicband you pick up at the expo it is not shipped to you. I bought it as well. You will still get a regular band with your hotel stay as well.

I wish they had told me that ahead of time. I probably still would have ordered it, but it would have been easier if they had only done
one Magic Band for the trip.

Rteetz

I wish they had told me that ahead of time. I probably still would have ordered it, but it would have been easier if they had only done
It’s considered marathon weekend pre order merchandise so like if you preordered a jacket or pins it’s the same concept. This band would be like a band you bought in any Disney store so you’ll have to link it yourself.

dreamfinder

There is no harm in having multiple bands. You just need to add it to your MDE account and you can use them interchangably. Match your wardrobe if you so desire.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
There is no harm in having multiple bands. You just need to add it to your MDE account and you can use them interchangably. Match your wardrobe if you so desire.

I have probably 100 magicbands. A good percentage are from resort stays before you could decline them. I just add to my wreath of magicbands.

I get the passholder band each, just for the slider.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom