Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Walked behind you, but wasnt sure it was you. Black jacket of the marathon weekend?

In line? In the FP+ line? Yes, that was me. You should have said something. I was somewhat oblivious as they were servicing my room when I got back from the 10k, which meant no time for a nap before I headed to the parks. After all, remember that I shouted out Don's name waiting in line for a porta potty at W&D. 😁

RunningKoen

In line? In the FP+ line? Yes, that was me. You should have said something. I was somewhat oblivious as they were servicing my room when I got back from the 10k, which meant no time for a nap before I headed to the parks. After all, remember that I shouted out Don's name waiting in line for a porta potty at W&D. 😁
No after the ride! I was in a different room But we walked out together

LAKid53

Premium Member
Congrats to everyone on a great weekend. A special shout out to Full, Goofy and Dopey finishers!

This was my first Marathon weekend (but not rD race). Loved the vibe and had a blast. Will definitely be back in 2020 and may consider running the Half this time.

Looking forward to seeing lots of Full, Goofy and Dopey medals in the parks today.

RunningKoen

I’ve nearly dropped out at 35K with severe cramps. The heat was terrible.

Loved every bit of it.

Attachments

• 14176F75-0319-4B3B-ACE1-24D55A6E3915.jpeg
    14176F75-0319-4B3B-ACE1-24D55A6E3915.jpeg
    211.3 KB · Views: 56

LAKid53

Premium Member
This was just before meeting @LAKid53. The ride and the meet were a blast :)

To which I can attest...at least the meet part. 😊

You know, it looks like you're trying to strangle yourself with your medal. I once inadvertently clonked the lady sitting next to me on Tower of Terror with mine. It floated up during one of the drops and before I could catch it......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom