News Walt Disney World leadership reshuffle sees changes at the top of three of the parks

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Sarah's the one moving to DAK. She'll be the fall gal for Zootopia.
TRY EVERYTHING!!!
disney animation yes GIF by Disney

ToTBellHop

Which leaves EPCOT with an open position as of now for its Vice President.

Paging @marni1971

I nominate @marni1971 . Marie

I third @marni1971

Get us back to the best version of Epcot, or better!

I fourth @marni1971 with myself acting as his assistant.

@marni1971 it is! Get your resume printed.
The park could collapse into a sinkhole during his 14-day quarantine. And he’d have to throw out the tank tops.

How is there not an “acting” VP? Can’t the President of Animal Kingdom just appoint someone? Just none of the stingy DVC Lounge workers who hide the chips.

Mac Tonight

The park could collapse into a sinkhole during his 14-day quarantine. And he’d have to throw out the tank tops.

How is there not an “acting” VP? Can’t the President of Animal Kingdom just appoint someone? Just none of the stingy DVC Lounge workers who hide the chips.
I'll take my chances.

But for real though... can we get someone in charge that has a fondness for Epcot Center and actually has a sense of what the park was and still could be again???

Last edited:

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member

Mac Tonight

No joke! Why take someone so kind and put them in a position to have their ideas shot down and dreams crushed! A corporate Yes Man/Woman would be much more suited to filling the role at this point in time.

Wishful thinking. I mean, I realize in today's Disney, it's pretty ridiculous to assume that the person who is VP of a particular park should come with the qualification of desiring what's actually best for that park, CEO's mandates be damned. I'm sure Martin wouldn't want the job under the current regime, and frankly, I wouldn't blame him.

We're just blowing smoke.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom