Walt Disney World Hotel Rates - Christmas 2021

Allison Hamff

In June, Disney released rates for 2021. I haven't analyzed these in three years and was in for a bit of a shock when I looked at rates for Christmas 2021, Disney's most expensive season. Nightly rates (tax included) for the least expensive (i.e. Standard) rooms at Value and Moderate Resorts are:
  • All Stars - $254
  • Pop Century - $330
  • Art of Animation - $353
  • Coronado Springs - $400
  • Port Orleans French Quarter - $418
  • Port Orleans Riverside - $418
  • Caribbean Beach - $432
OMG! Value Resorts are well into the $300s, and Moderate Resorts are over $400 per night!

The Skyliner Resorts (Pop, AOA, and CBR) have the highest rates. As a result of the Skyliner, CBR went from the least-expensive to most-expensive Moderate Resort.
Christmas and New Years would truly be a wonderful time to be at Disney. They will be at capacity for sure that week. Disney fans will be beyond ready to be back at Disney as the pandemic settles down.

Buck Wheelie

We reserved our annual Disney trip for Thanksgiving week and rates have increased a lot. Rates are 20% higher than two years ago (missed last year because of covid.) I think a lot of places including the airlines are banking on the pandemic easing and restless people getting out. Some of the flights for that time have also been released and there are no early deals. We will wait a while before buying plane tickets.

Dad 2 M & M

In June, Disney released rates for 2021. I haven't analyzed these in three years and was in for a bit of a shock when I looked at rates for Christmas 2021, Disney's most expensive season. Nightly rates (tax included) for the least expensive (i.e. Standard) rooms at Value and Moderate Resorts are:
  • All Stars - $254
  • Pop Century - $330
  • Art of Animation - $353
  • Coronado Springs - $400
  • Port Orleans French Quarter - $418
  • Port Orleans Riverside - $418
  • Caribbean Beach - $432
OMG! Value Resorts are well into the $300s, and Moderate Resorts are over $400 per night!

The Skyliner Resorts (Pop, AOA, and CBR) have the highest rates. As a result of the Skyliner, CBR went from the least-expensive to most-expensive Moderate Resort.
Chance(s) of Disney inflating prices? So when lowered 20%ish peeps will dance in the streets for the perceived, albeit artificial value? Why not present high price as its a win if demand is met, and if the lowering creates that psycho-value? They can wait and see what the times dictate....greatly over-simplified

P.S. It's been a while...how are things in your world?

MickeyLuv'r

If anything, this is good news as a Disney fan. It shows that Disney expects to be back to full and normal operations by then.

If anything I suspect it shows that WDW fully intends to continue their regular practice of initially offering inflated prices that later get discounted. This has been their regular game for 20+ years now.

Dad 2 M & M

If anything I suspect it shows that WDW fully intends to continue their regular practice of initially offering inflated prices that later get discounted. This has been their regular game for 20+ years now.
Yes.....if slow/slower, expect deeper discounts.....if busy, not as much.........

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom