Walt Disney World Dog Name

DisneyDoctor

Original Poster
We’re getting our second dog in about 3 weeks and are desperately trying to come up with a name. Our first pup is a female sheepadoodle named Ella (after the great Cinderella, of course). Rather than scan lists of Disney movie characters, we think it’d be fun to name this new guy after something more park related. What better place to ask than here! He is an all black bernedoodle if that helps spark any ideas. 😊

epcotisbest

We’re getting our second dog in about 3 weeks and are desperately trying to come up with a name. Our first pup is a female sheepadoodle named Ella (after the great Cinderella, of course). Rather than scan lists of Disney movie characters, we think it’d be fun to name this new guy after something more park related. What better place to ask than here! He is an all black bernedoodle if that helps spark any ideas. 😊

Jack (Sparrow)

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Hmm, all black? Maybe, Master Gracey?

Or Rover, the faithful dog that never ages in Carousel of Progress.

If looking for something more country, you could call him Big Thunder. Or something more folksy Brer Bernedoodle.

Or Kylo or Lord Vader for the new Star Wars stuff.

Or Disco Doggy for Expedition Everest.

Or the old classics Pluto or Goofy aka. Dippy Dawg.

As always, the perfect Disney name for a feline remains Epcat (although I suppose you could always go for the less obvious Ep-dog moniker!)

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
All parks:
"Upcharge." That way you can say, "Up, Up!"
"Fastpass."
"Standby."
MK:
"Pirate."
"Mansion."
Epcot:
"Journey."
"Showcase."
DHS:
"Tower."
"Shocker."
"Trooper."
"Speeder."

Heppenheimer

I named my little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Olaf. He just seemed like an Olaf to me, and the name fits perfectly. Oh, and then later that damn Frozen movie came out, now everyone thinks he is named after that annoying snowman! Nope, coincidence.

MrMcDuck

Not a park reference, but how about Midnight? Fits his all black appearance and goes with the Cinderella-based name you gave your first dog.

JIMINYCR

We just registered our newest Aussie puppy as Roo. As in Winnie the Pooh Roo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom