News Walt Disney World Christmas holidays 2022

DCBaker

Premium Member
A new light show will debut at Spaceship Earth during the International Festival of the Holidays -

"This year, a brand-new light show debuts at Spaceship Earth. Our friends at Walt Disney Imagineering say the light display will invoke some of the sights of winter, including snowflakes, northern lights and warm candles."

jrhwdw

A new light show will debut at Spaceship Earth during the International Festival of the Holidays -

"This year, a brand-new light show debuts at Spaceship Earth. Our friends at Walt Disney Imagineering say the light display will invoke some of the sights of winter, including snowflakes, northern lights and warm candles."

That's great but I'm wondering why last year's show isn't returning?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Disney confirms new holiday lighting show for Spaceship Earth, the debut of all-new holiday remix at Guardians of the Galaxy, and Glimmering Greenhouses at EPCOT​

James Alucobond

That's great but I'm wondering why last year's show isn't returning?
I honestly wasn't too big a fan of the Festival of the Holidays one last year, so I wouldn't mind if they're going to continually adjust until things feel right to them.

That said, I will be very sad if Rainbow Connection is gone next year. That one was far and away my favorite of the shows they've done.

jrhwdw

I honestly wasn't too big a fan of the Festival of the Holidays one last year, so I wouldn't mind if they're going to continually adjust until things feel right to them.

That said, I will be very sad if Rainbow Connection is gone next year. That one was far and away my favorite of the shows they've done.
I did like the Lights Of Winter reference last year.....which would still fit for Epcot's 40th........

TheMaxRebo

Seasonal overlay of Cosmic Rewind is exactly the kind of something they could have announced at D23.

It was already announced in June , guess they could have held it to at least have something

Feels like with Guardians they always have to fit into Gunn's schedule for things though

ToTBellHop

Yes but enough about the cast celebrating Chapek being fired. What about the decorations? 😂
I think that’s why they decorated. Before the firing, this had been circulating through employee email:
1669207423214.gif

By Monday morning? This was the scene at the CP dorm:
1669207502252.gif

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

jrhwdw

Interesting choice for SSE................... It's nice............but they had to replace last years???????

As for Candlelight, some music changes but Brillant as always!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom