News Walt Disney World Christmas holidays 2022

yensid67

This year, they can hide behind their EXCITING 50th anniversary celebration to explain away these rather paltry offerings.

But, next year?
I think Disney should be ashamed of themselves as they sit behind their desks in their extravagant offices and count their Millions of dollars in bounuses for saving money
They will figure a way to cheapen the Disney experience....even though Chapek cheapsake says they are looking at improving the guests experience. Hpw are you improving the guests experience when you are taking away the very things that made Disney THE place to be? A lot of guests are going to Universal as their main parks for their vacation and visiting Disney 1 or 2 days! Yeah, great improving!
!
Just you wait! Disney is looking at charging for everything they can...just wait until MOBILE ORDERING is monetized! or Disney Springs Admission! Just wait stuff like this is coming while Chapek is CEO!

solidyne

Wasn't just MK, resort decor was cut in half as well. Hopefully more makes a return this year, wouldn't count on it of course. They tout all these holiday meals in the restaurants and stuff and then no decor.
Right. It is difficult for them to find a way to charge guests for decor.
Maybe someone with more insight can enlighten me. I understand not paying money for the live decorations. But the lights and other decor is artificial. Don’t they already have the stuff sitting somewhere? They are just saving the labor costs of hanging it up?
Yes. Things get worse, people. Better get used to it.
I think Disney should be ashamed of themselves as they sit behind their desks in their extravagant offices and count their Millions of dollars in bounuses for saving money
They will figure a way to cheapen the Disney experience....even though Chapek cheapsake says they are looking at improving the guests experience. Hpw are you improving the guests experience when you are taking away the very things that made Disney THE place to be? A lot of guests are going to Universal as their main parks for their vacation and visiting Disney 1 or 2 days! Yeah, great improving!
!
Just you wait! Disney is looking at charging for everything they can...just wait until MOBILE ORDERING is monetized! or Disney Springs Admission! Just wait stuff like this is coming while Chapek is CEO!
Kinda weird when something that sounds like total trolling is actually 100% right...

Dad 2 M & M

!
Yes

Parks are empty now…

Animaniac93-98

I have never been at WDW during the Halloween to Christmas switchover. I need to make that a bucket list item.

It can be quite surreal. Here's a picture I took on Nov 2 2019 showing Main Street Station with both holiday decorations on it:

IMG_1635.JPG

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Right. It is difficult for them to find a way to charge guests for decor.

Yes. Things get worse, people. Better get used to it.

Kinda weird when something that sounds like total trolling is actually 100% right...

"YOU are the magic! And nothing shows that more than bringing your own holiday decorations when you visit Walt Disney World Resort!! Now YOU can show off your MAGICAL!!! holiday spirit by decorating your favorite Disney theme park when you visit! Just bring your favorite holiday decoration (not returnable) and consult the My Disney Experience app for more details."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom