• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Walt Disney World Cast compliment feature comes to My Disney Experience

JohnD

Agree with everyone above, this feature is useless if you cannot put the cast member's name in it
Then let them know. Click on “App Feedback” instead which does have a “description” field, BTW.

DAFBFB1C-DBE7-4B92-A06F-42C7333A0FD5.png

nickys

Premium Member
Which accomplishes nothing for the individual CM who did something above and beyond that warranted recognition and just allows the company to say "hey, everything is going great here."

Please, folks, compliment the Cast Member specifically even if it means taking a little extra time to do it the effective way. It matters. They made the effort and it's worth it in return.
I know a lot of people use GuestServices@disneyworld.com and use the CMs name, location etc.

Do you know if there’s a better way than that generic email address for compliments?

Mousertainment

I know a lot of people use GuestServices@disneyworld.com and use the CMs name, location etc.

Do you know if there’s a better way than that generic email address for compliments?
I literally wait in line at City Hall or equivalent guest services location to leave compliments usually (I take notes on my phone of the cm's name and location and time of magic-making to help leave specific details for the compliment when I can). Though recently I had such a terrific waiter at a character meal that at the end of the meal, I asked to see his lead and gave my praise directly that way.

But I believe you can also leave a tweet/message on the parks' social media accounts with the hashtag #castcompliment and leave the details that way, too.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
I literally wait in line at City Hall or equivalent guest services location to leave compliments usually (I take notes on my phone of the cm's name and location and time of magic-making to help leave specific details for the compliment when I can). Though recently I had such a terrific waiter at a character meal that at the end of the meal, I asked to see his lead and gave my praise directly that way.

But I believe you can also leave a tweet/message on the parks' social media accounts with the hashtag #castcompliment and leave the details that way, too.
The Twitter handle is @CastCompliment.

Chomama

I had an amazing cast experience this weekend and wanted to let leadership know. I forgot as we left the park and tried on the app. Useless as I can’t add the attraction or the cast member name. I am already home. Any suggestions? Thanks!

RoadiJeff

I had an amazing cast experience this weekend and wanted to let leadership know. I forgot as we left the park and tried on the app. Useless as I can’t add the attraction or the cast member name. I am already home. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Sometimes if you leave a review (google, yelp) about a place and mention the cast member by name I've heard it gets them noticed.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Write an email. It will get the job done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom