Walt Disney World Attraction Soundtracks

DisneyEspo

Original Poster
A few weeks ago there was a post about www.live365.com. It's an internet radio station database. There are stations that play nothing but soundtracks of Walt DisneyWorld attractions, including some rides that are no longer in existence. When was the last time you heard the full ride of "If you had wings!"
Just type disneyworld in the search bar and you'll see a lot of stations like this. My personal favorite is "Florida Project Radio"

Anyway, my question is does anybody know if there's a way to record off of live365 or is there anywhere else where the soundtracks are available for downloading. I's love to burn them to a cd and listen in the car.

I mean what could be better than getting into the car and hearing "Please stand clear of the doors..."

Any help would be appreciated

Moustronaut

there are any number of programs that will let you record streaming media from the internet. go to www.download.com and search for a program called Total Recorder. That's one I've used in the past.

But if you're looking specifically for disney ride sound tracks, search the forums here for any post by Popkid. Follow the link in his signature to get instructions on how to download the most anything you want via IRC.

Cheers!

TheOneVader

I love the music sound tracks for rides. I wish I had all of them. Most peopel think I'm crazy when I say I listen to Disney music that you hear in the parks.

Also, this is a little fof the suject, if anyone knows the song they used to play after IllumiNations BEFORE RoE started (That means during the IllumiNations show before they started RoE,not before the show every night) then pleas,e PELASE send it to me! ;)

BigNorm

Originally posted by TheOneVader
I love the music sound tracks for rides. I wish I had all of them. Most peopel think I'm crazy when I say I listen to Disney music that you hear in the parks.

That's not crazy, I do the same thing. I just bought the Disneyland Haunted Mansion Holiday soundtrack on eBay. It'll go into the "rotation" as soon as I get it!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Yeah, if anyone has the Illuminations from the late 1980's, the one that had rhapsody in blue in it please send it to me. I loved that version of Illuminations! Thanks!

O I Sleep

my mom has a walt disney world sountrack from the early nineties
it has some amazing music. i am in love with the music from the old epcot attractions

bamboo7

*points to signature*
#disney-central on NEWnet has just about everything you could think of as far as current and past attraction audio (and in many cases, video).

for more info, check out the Ride Videos thread (don't read the whole thing, just the last few pages), or check out the #Disney-Central Website .

EPCOTPluto

If you check on the Sound of Magic website, look around in the Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland, and you'll find the full song. :)

And welcome to the boards! :wave:

prspeppers

I have a huge collection of disney music....I would be happy to share it with you if you are looking for something specific. I also started a disney music youtube channel...search prspeppers on youtube to find it.

directedbyjpc

Song Request

Hi prspeppers,

Actually, I thought of a song. Would you mind sending me the Two Brother's song from the American Adventure if you have it? Thank you so much!!!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi guys, Just a reminder, we arent a file sharing site. Where they are still being produced, please do buy the CD if you are looking for a track.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom