• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Walt Disney World 2002

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I'm heading to Walt Disney World in December 2002. This is not my first time, far from it! I was just wondering if the 100 Years of Magic Celebration will change during that time period because I would like to see but aren't able to go down this year.

Thanks!!!

Attachments

DisJosh

Advertisement
It will be over....it starts Oct. 2001 and ends Oct. 2002.

Disneynut

The celebration will continue until Dec. 2002, but I don't think there will any changes to the overall celebration.

wdwmagic

Administrator
DisneyNut is right - it is a 15month Celebration - so everything will be running when you go in December 2002. :)

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I thought so. They said the Millennium Celebration was a year-long clebration but then promoted it by saying they were extending the celebration even though they planned to do that in the first place.

Tapestry2000

That was a 15th month celebration, too: October 1999 -January 2001. All of their celebrations are 15 months long I guess

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
check the main page, other thread, etc for info on what's going on..this has been discussed in depth :)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by madhatter
what exactly is happening for the "celebration"
To me nothing really major. Just a hat, a few parades, and u get to see some of walts stuff he worked with that nobody has seen.

Top Bottom