Walt Disney(person) is rolling in his grave because what Disney has become. Who agrees or disagrees

Abraham213DL

Original Poster
SO I am curious who believes Walt himself is rolling in his grave because what Disney has become. Now dont get me wrong I am a Disney freak and always on www,disneystore.com haha

bpadair32

I think threads like these are a joke. Unfortunately for the world, the creative genius that was Walt Disney has been gone for many years. So much has changed in the decades since his passing, that it is impossible to say what he would have thought/done about any modern situation.

danyoung56

I've always thought that Walt would have hated the fact that his dream of E.P.C.O.T. the city became Epcot the park, while at the same time he would probably think highly of the park (at least the way it was in the 80's and 90's). I think he would have done a lot more interesting things with his company as a whole than what we currently have in the media giant. Whether it would actually be better - we'll never know.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Maybe all of the California AP holders who are hopping mad at the price increase are slightly vibrating the ground?
It would depend on the number of simultaneous hopping AP holders, the frequency of their hopping and the proximity to Walt's burial site. Given that DL AP holders are spread out all over Southern California and we have heard of no organized group hopping events, I think it is safe to assume that there has been no effect.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
It would depend on the number of simultaneous hopping AP holders, the frequency of their hopping and the proximity to Walt's burial site. Given that DL AP holders are spread out all over Southern California and we have heard of no organized group hopping events, I think it is safe to assume that there has been no effect.
Since the earth rotates once per day, he rolls in his grave once every 24 hours.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Since the earth rotates once per day, he rolls in his grave once every 24 hours.
That would depend on how you define an objects rotation. Is it relative to the point of the rotational center of the planet they are on or is it relative to the surface of the planet. Most people would tend to define it relative to the surface of the planet, so still, no effect.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
That would depend on how you define an objects rotation. Is it relative to the point of the rotational center of the planet they are on or is it relative to the surface of the planet. Most people would tend to define it relative to the surface of the planet, so still, no effect.
I think that we need to invite NDT to this conversation.

JoeV

I don't know a whole lot about the life of Walt Disney, but from what I can glean, he was an entrepreneur first and foremost. It's hard to tell what someone would think about the present when things are so different today than they were just a few decades ago. Businesses evolve and adapt to demands. Competition requires adaptations and adjustments, as well as growth. I suspect that the disneyland of the 1960's would be eaten alive by today's mega franchises like six flags, Bush gardens and cedar fair. Walt Disney would probably have no choice in the matter. The board of directors and shareholders would throw him out if he didn't play ball in modern times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom