Walt Disney Movie?

IowaHawks7

Original Poster
Will the Walt Disney ever make a movie about the life of Walt? I think it could be a great movie when done right. Theconly thing would be who would play Walt?

britdaw

I'd love to see a movie about Walt Disney... It would be really interesting.

I'd rather them get an unknown actor to play Walt... God knows if I saw someone like Robert Pattinson in the role, I'd have to shoot the screen.

ajt5027

Because Walt is the namesake of the Walt Disney Corporation, I have a feeling that this would be a very hard movie to get endorsed by the company and Diane.

That being said it would be awesome to see a Walt Disney biopic. I think Ryan Gossling, Casey Affleck or Adrian Brody would be perfect for the role. And depending on the context, maybe Daniel Day-Lewis.

Thrill Seeker

Ralph Fiennes... Give him a mustache and he looks pretty similar to Walt Disney. I think a realistic biopic may happen someday, the question is if the Walt Disney Company will release it or not. If done right, I think it could rake in the Oscars.

Also, I think the title should be either The Walt Disney Story or One Man's Dream.

IowaHawks7

Original Poster
They could do one actor playing him in his early years, Adrien Brody, And then change the actor as he starts to age. Im thinking Daniel Day-Lewis would absolutley own this part. Hes such a great actor.

awesome!

i think that a movie about walt would be a great ideal especially now... many children/teens go to Walt Diseny World without even knowing who walt is... i think it would be a great way to get the word out!:kiss::wave::p

disbest

The Man Behind the Myth

I believe I saw the same show. It was 2 hours that took you through his entire life. It was called "Walt: The Man behind the Myth". It was produced by Pantheon Studios for the Walt Disney Family Foundation. It was an excellent documentary.

Kirk88

I think a movie about Walt would be great. As far as an actor to play him, it would have to be someone who guenuinely respects the role and can appreciate it. Ryan Reynolds seems like a good fit for some reason. Like Walt, he really seems to be a kid at heart.

ZaneB

The Man Behind the Myth

I believe I saw the same show. It was 2 hours that took you through his entire life. It was called "Walt: The Man behind the Myth". It was produced by Pantheon Studios for the Walt Disney Family Foundation. It was an excellent documentary.

I love that movie! My mum gave it to me for Christmas 5 years ago and I think I have seen it 50+ times. EVERYONE MUST SEE IT!

pumpkin7

Look at Johnny Depp in his early 20's and Walt in his early 20's.....

Yeah....

uhmmm...

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1...&w=402&h=402&ei=TcgFUNCgEMOx0AXXvK3uBw&zoom=1

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1...w=169&start=0&ndsp=48&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:76

can't qouite see it personally. but still.

The Man Behind the Myth

another vote here for that documentary. absolutally fabulous. although, i've seen a comment on these here boards which said 'it is sad to think that a lot of the people who are in that documentary are now dead.'

steviej

I know it's already posted in another post, but Tom Hanks is gonna play Walt in a movie about the making of Mary Poppins

pluto13

A movie about this great man would be amazing. He has brought us everything we love an know as Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom