News Walt Disney Company plans to spend $17 billion at Walt Disney World over the next ten years

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Instead of all the attention, why not use “ignore?” It will stop the personal attacks, and I promise to let you know if you miss anything substantive. 😊
I’ve been saying that for weeks. Non-stop trolling and self-inflicted embarrassment to I guess “prove” something?

The difference is my “negativity” is an assessment of issues pertaining mostly too wdw…it’s not personal.

It’s really not that hard. Just ignore me. Won’t be the first…or probably the last. But I’ll gladly go if we’re not allowed to think and talk…as humans are designed to do.

erasure fan1

I'm also convinced that Bob Iger could give that money to you personally and you would still not be happy.
Well I can't really blame him for being sceptical. Are you really that confident in what Disney will do? I'm at a point where the benefit of the doubt is gone. It's now show me. Put the money where the mouth is. Will they actually add capacity in the form of rides? Or will it be more nonsense next gen experience garbage. Or maybe just more killing one ride to build something else. If it's anything but the first option, that's a disappointment and what a lot people are afraid of.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
The difference is my “negativity” is an assessment of issues pertaining mostly to wdw…it’s not personal.
You and I both have to stop being so negative and remember with Disney…

1680716111947.jpeg

Disstevefan1

I’ve been saying that for weeks. Non-stop trolling and self-inflicted embarrassment to I guess “prove” something?

The difference is my “negativity” is an assessment of issues pertaining mostly too wdw…it’s not personal.

It’s really not that hard. Just ignore me. Won’t be the first…or probably the last. But I’ll gladly go if we’re not allowed to think and talk…as humans are designed to do.
I would never block @Sirwalterraleigh, your commentary is way too interesting even when its salty to me.

Folks forget these discussions are all in fun and nothing we say here will change what TWDC does.

Folks will split hairs over how many animatronics Splash Mountain had, does Tiana's back story make sense, one of my favorites, what constitutes a lie etc. Keep doing it, it's fun.

I am ready to get flamed now ;)

JusticeDisney

Try taking your own advice, as this entire back and forth was started yesterday by YOU when YOU directly responded to me. The only "self-inflicted embarrassment" comes from your constant posts which, not only are practically indecipherable, but also do nothing other than put other people down who view things differently than you. Your act is beyond tired.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Try taking your own advice, as this entire back and forth was started yesterday by YOU when YOU directly responded to me. The only "self-inflicted embarrassment" comes from your constant posts which, not only are practically indecipherable, but also do nothing other than put other people down who view things differently than you. Your act is beyond tired.
Ya know the back and forth doesn’t continue back and forth without continuing to go back and forth. Just sayin

JusticeDisney

Y’all over here hating on our current pessimist boy Sur Walter…
You must not have been around while WDW1974 was posting!
Just to be clear, nobody is hating on him because he is a pessimist. That's the tale he is trying to sell. The reality, however, is that he is being hated on because he is utterly incapable of disagreeing with someone or engaging in a debate without being totally condescending and dismissive. Of course, the ironic part is that most of what he types is next to unintelligible, yet he continues to view himself as superior. In sum, he does nothing but spam this board day after day and then whines when someone calls him out about it.

bcoachable

Just to be clear, nobody is hating on him because he is a pessimist. That's the tale he is trying to sell. The reality, however, is that he is being hated on because he is utterly incapable of disagreeing with someone or engaging in a debate without being totally condescending and dismissive. Of course, the ironic part is that most of what he types is next to unintelligible, yet he continues to view himself as superior. In sum, he does nothing but spam this board day after day and then whines when someone calls him out about it.
Please understand, I enjoy hearing his take, (as well as the dissenting views). I have come to realize, he’s got a bit of an insiders view. He “knows where the bodies are buried”, so to speak- And that’s exactly why I frequent these boards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom