WALL-E in LA for the NBA Finals Game 3

stevediesel

Original Poster
Did anyone else just see the robotic WALL-E on the red carpet in LA for game 3 of the NBA finals? It looked to be the same as in the video that was posted. Wonder if he will be showing up in one of the parks soon?

al5957

Yea I did see it, it was driving back and forth down the red carpet. It was bacisally a big commercial for the movie.

pilka214

if u look on youtube they have a video of the animatronic wall-E it's pretty cool actually wouldn't mind seeing him in the parks

maryszhi

also , if im not mistaking, they useually make mulitple ones. that is to show off at different places, as well quickly fix or replace when needed

Edeyore

I know this is going to seem a bit odd, but I think I am going to like Wall-E more in "real" life than in the movie. It just seems to be so much cooler that he is not only a CGI generated character.

dreamfinder

The animatronic looks awesome. I think that the character development for Wall-E is incredible. I'm amazed that he can show that much emotion without actually showing emotion. (If that makes sense)

cblodg

The animatronic looks awesome. I think that the character development for Wall-E is incredible. I'm amazed that he can show that much emotion without actually showing emotion. (If that makes sense)

It amazes me too. I can't wait to have this guy in WDW (oh please, oh please, oh please):)

RnRJoe6114

Pretty awesome...I just thought he would be smaller...based on the clips I've seen form the movie at least.

On a sidenote he's like a Gamecube, A Furby, and Number 5 all in one package.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom