Wall-E and Wall-R????

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
....but noone has addressed the original question....Wall-R ....well maybe WALL-A....but I thought it was R as well...guess I'll just have to go see the movie again! Haven't been able to find a reference to either...

I could offer guesses....but don't have that answer for you....yet

M-O for Microbe Obliterator

sissa216

This question was addressed on page one i think... Apparently there was no WALL-R... It was Actually WALL-A for Axiom :)

That makes more sense...but I saw it twice and both times I thought it was "R", and was wondering that myself. Must be an odd shaped A :)

Maerj

Remember theyhad tons of wall -e's running around and the one we come to love is the only surviving one. I figured they thought a whole bunch of smaller ones can get into places that the bigger ones couldn't.

What I kind of figured was that they didn't come up with the larger robots until they were out in space. Maybe 700 years ago when they left Earth, Wall*E was all they had? Maybe the smaller ones worked better as they were solar powered and didn't need anything but the sun to recharge. The larger ones worked in a dark part of the space ship so I would assume that they weren't solar powered. Something that large would require a larger power source. Who knows?

WDWFREAK53

I was under the impression that WALL-E came first...and when Buy N Large realized how much waste humans actually produced, they knew they needed larger 'bots to keep ahead of them on the Axiom.

(Much like how the humans got larger...the larger the humans, the more they required the robots)

rheba

Wall-R

I just watched the movie today and the deleted scenes. It definitely looks like the big garbage machines were called Wall-R and one of the arms had "Ranger" on it. It's seen in the first deleted scene.

HTH!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom