Waitlist for 8 nights

Retired

Original Poster
I am currently holding a reservation at Kidani for Dec 8-16 for my 50th wedding anniversary. However since we are taking the entire family I waitlisted the Grand Floridian since there is a variety of ages. I am holding a 2 BR because it is my home resort. How lucky honestly do you think I will be?

nickys

Premium Member
Honestly, I don't think it is likely. GF is a very small resort and that is probably the most popular time of year for DVC.

But good luck. I hope you get it!

slappy magoo

Agree with @nickys there aren't a lot of 2BR, Grand Floridian is very popular but especially during the holidays, I hope you are pleasantly surprised...

Any chance you can break it up to a 1BR and studio if necessary? I know it'll be more points but is it an option for you?

DisneyDebRob

GF is a tough waitlist for any room. I’ve been trying for years for a studio or 1-bedroom with no luck at all. Better to try a bigger place. OKW 2BR are beautiful and huge! You have a better chance for it to come through over GF. Use your 2nd waitlist for your preferred 2nd choice and hope one of them happen. Kidani is a great place ectoderm it doesn’t happen. Good luck!

Retired

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for all your help! I think you are all right and Kidani is a beautiful resort!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom