Waiting in line not to ride

PRNCSAurora

I'm doing down to Disney in a few weeks with my parents and my husband. I will be 16 weeks pregnant at the time, so a lot of the big rides will be out for me. I know everyone else will want to ride. Will I be a major pain if I wait in line with them but then not board? I would rather do that than spend long portions of the vacation alone or make someone not ride with me.

Nemo14

No, for most rides you just tell the CM at loading that you are not riding, and they will just show you the exit. We've had to do that on RnRCoaster, ToT, Splash, BTMR, and never had a problem. Have a great trip, and good luck with that baby!

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I'm doing down to Disney in a few weeks with my parents and my husband. I will be 16 weeks pregnant at the time, so a lot of the big rides will be out for me. I know everyone else will want to ride. Will I be a major pain if I wait in line with them but then not board? I would rather do that than spend long portions of the vacation alone or make someone not ride with me.

Not at all. Most of the time there is a bypass at the loading area. Some attractions load and unload in the same area, so not a big deal.

Upvote 0

Lucky

For some rides you'd just go through the log (Splash), coaster (Barnstormer), or whatever and walk out the normal exit. Others you go through some back stage areas you wouldn't normally see (Space Mt).

Upvote 0

minniemickeyfan

I just went in March when I was 22 weeks pregnant and it was no problem exiting the line. I did find however that sitting out on some of the lines was where I could get off of my feet and get that extra rest I needed. Take care

Upvote 0

C.FERNIE

We went as a family years ago when my sister was pregnant, at first she lined up with us and the CM's were great with her when she just wanted to exit, but after a couple of times she decided she wanted to people watch, she said she liked the alone time and people watching lol (she sat and ate ice cream lol) :wave:

Upvote 0
We do this all the time! Now that my youngest DD is 12, my kids and DH ride almost everything and I can't do the big rides but I still go through the queuing lines with the family. No one has ever given me any trouble.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

I just went in March when I was 22 weeks pregnant and it was no problem exiting the line. I did find however that sitting out on some of the lines was where I could get off of my feet and get that extra rest I needed. Take care

This was the same for me last year when I was 17 weeks pregnant. I didn't realize how tiring walking around would be for me. It was in the 90's thought too, so it made me even more tired. I welcomed the chance to grab a bench & some water for a little bit. But if you do wait in the line, it's not a problem at all. People do the baby swap all the time, where they wait in line together & then ride separately while one person stands w/the baby. So there's always a area you can move to & wait, or exit. :wave:

Best wishes on your pregnancy!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom