Wait-list switch- double points taken?

Ariel1986

Original Poster
Hi

So I had wait-listed a studio for Beach Club to switch to from a booking at Saratoga Springs if it became available. First time I've done this. It became available yesterday, so our reservation has been switched automatically- but I have noticed that it's taken the points for Beach Club from my balance as well as still having taken the ones for Saratoga.

Will these be returned/is this normal? Will it just take a few days for the original booking's points to come back? Or has something gone awry here and I need to call Member Services?

Thanks.

correcaminos

Ok thanks- and argh that's annoying! I was hoping it was a 24 hour/48 hour delay. But I'll give them a call now when they open.
Yeah sorry you have to call. It sadly sounds like it was done incorrectly really. At least I have never seen a delay. At least this is fixable on their end pretty quickly :)

Ariel1986

Original Poster
Yeah sorry you have to call. It sadly sounds like it was done incorrectly really. At least I have never seen a delay. At least this is fixable on their end pretty quickly :)

Thanks- I'm sure it's fixable. Just frustrating! Oh well. Still happy to have gotten Beach Club without too much of a wait!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom