Vote V/N McQueen For Official Disneyland Decision Maker 2020+

TP2000

I suppose it's too late now but the Rev Matching feature makes shifting a breeze. The 2021 versions are going to have an automatic, which I probably would've gone for if I knew it was coming. Oh well!

No, I think you should revel in your decision to choose the stick shift. I have a vehicle with a stick shift, and one of my most favorite things to do is to have it valet parked just to see if the kid knows how to drive it. Twice in the past year I've had to park it myself for him (Chart House - Dana Point, The Dal Rae - Pico Rivera) when the 20 year old valet parking guy didn't know how to work the transmission. Don't worry, I was happy to help and I still tipped him. I'm not that sadistic.

Phroobar

No, I think you should revel in your decision to choose the stick shift. I have a vehicle with a stick shift, and one of my most favorite things to do is to have it valet parked just to see if the kid knows how to drive it. Twice in the past year I've had to park it myself for him (Chart House - Dana Point, The Dal Rae - Pico Rivera) when the 20 year old valet parking guy didn't know how to work the transmission. Don't worry, I was happy to help and I still tipped him. I'm not that sadistic.
We call it the twenty year old anti-thift transmission.

George Lucas on a Bench

(8:10)

So PotC in Paris has the actual redhead as the AA for the new auction scene and she has no dialogue and just looks cool holding a gun.

A lot better than the Playhouse Disney TV Show designed character that the US parks got.

I guess it's better than the Oirish Chicken Auctioneer, but it still feels forced and unfunny. A WDI with any real talent for storytelling and "reimagining" their most famous ride and a sense of humor that isn't reigned in by modern woke committee could have done a significantly better job with this.

Instead, they replace these bits with dumb animal and food jokes or that same voice actor guy going on and on about Jack Sparrow and a key. I would have had Patrick Stewart record new lines for the auction pirate if references to superstructures and brazen wenchiness had to go, have the redhead take a shot at him and ditched the whole key thing with the barrel and put those swordfighting robots in there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom