Vote for MAGGIE..PLEASE..:)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
https://apps.facebook.com/funjetdis...entries/31124532?order=recency&view_entries=1

Please click link and vote for Maggie to win a Disney trip and a chance to stay in Cinderellas Castle..you can vote once a day!..Thank you ..:):kiss:

You are voting for this picture..:D

kb7ss5.jpg

trr1

how did the other contests go that you asked us to vote for her?
did you win any

sorry I cant vote I dont have a facebook or twitter account

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Thanks all..I appreciate..you can vote once every 24 hours...and one contest I asked for votes got second place and the other won..so you guys all rock..I appreciate it all..win or lose..:)THANKS!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
When does the contest end....or did I miss that part?

(or perhaps this is just a bump!:lookaroun)

trr1

Thanks all..I appreciate..you can vote once every 24 hours...and one contest I asked for votes got second place and the other won..so you guys all rock..I appreciate it all..win or lose..:)THANKS!

do you know what place you are in right now with votes?

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
When does the contest end....or did I miss that part?

(or perhaps this is just a bump!:lookaroun)
;)

:kiss:
do you know what place you are in right now with votes?

AllI can see is what FB friends I have voted..eveyone else they do not let you see..I have many of my FB friends voting every 24 hours..:)..Thanks to all of you that have..We appreciate it win or lose..:D

MKCP 1985

with the number of entries and the size of this site, that was bound to happen.

Go Maggie! :king:

Go other person! :wave:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
No, I did not win..I really did not expect too win but I appreciate the votes..and yes the other family from here did win!..Congrats to them!

There was a lot of commotion regarding the contest as the company changed their rules at the end and did not vote the way they said they would for the final 2 pictures...so not too thrilled about that..but what can you do!..

Again thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom