Void this thread

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
splash.gif

CThaddeus

Don't you mean the Disney Presents a Pixar Studios attraction in association with Lucasfilm Ltd. and Jim Henson Productions Here Comes the Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc., Incredibles, Mr. Toad, Narnia Monorail with express service between Beastly Kingdom and the Western River Expedition? I hear it opens in 2007, with future expansion to Disneyland in 2055, just in time for the 100 years celebration.

jmvd20

CThaddeus said:
Don't you mean the Disney Presents a Pixar Studios attraction in association with Lucasfilm Ltd. and Jim Henson Productions Here Comes the Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc., Incredibles, Mr. Toad, Narnia Monorail with express service between Beastly Kingdom and the Western River Expedition? I hear it opens in 2007, with future expansion to Disneyland in 2055, just in time for the 100 years celebration.

Preposterous. We all know the monorail expansion to Disneyland will be opening January 12th 2041. Please do not post rumors that are not true.;)

CThaddeus

jmvd20 said:
Preposterous. We all know the monorail expansion to Disneyland will be opening January 12th 2041. Please do not post rumors that are not true.;)

My apologies. I forgot they were planning that HUGE Disneyland's 86th birthday bash and wanted to open it a few months early so that the lines wouldn't be nearly as insane when July 17th rolled around.

First you take the stick, put it in your hand...bump, bump.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom