• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Void in Disney Springs

Naplesgolfer

Original Poster
What is everyone's opinion of this experience? I haven't been yet, but my kids said it was great and they were surprised it wasn't harder to book. They felt if this was a ride in the parks, the standby line would be 4 hours.

Raveney

Advertisement
We loved it! It was a awesome experience totally worth doing.

Cmdr_Crimson

Didn't DisneyQuest have like 3 VR experiences? I remember the Pirates, Cyberspace Mountain, and I think they even had a Star Wars fighting experience of sorts...
It was 2 Aladdins magic carpet, ride the comix..
Did they have that Jungle Cruise river type thing or am I thinking of something else?
The virtual Jungle Cruise was there it was another tie in with Honey I shrunk the Kids inventor Wayne Szalinski creating a time travel device and try to see how far you made through your journey..

Clyde Birdbrain

We did this on Saturday for the first time. I have only done a couple of other VR experiences before, but I was blown away by this. You wear a vest and headset, which I didn’t find too heavy and found comfortable. I didn’t have a problem with my glasses. When I first put on my headset I could see my wife moving around in front of me as a Storm Trooper and we could talk to each other in the headset. When I moved my hand and fingers in front of me I could see an accurate and instant digital representation of my finger movements. Then the room dissolves and you’re in the story, which I thought was pretty exciting. You walk through some scenes and shoot at bad guys. At one point you have to walk onto a platform with lava below and that is a little intimidating because it looks real. It also got hot there and you could smell burning, which added to the feeling of being there. I thought it was amazing and highly recommend it.

EricsBiscuit

We did this on Saturday for the first time. I have only done a couple of other VR experiences before, but I was blown away by this. You wear a vest and headset, which I didn’t find too heavy and found comfortable. I didn’t have a problem with my glasses. When I first put on my headset I could see my wife moving around in front of me as a Storm Trooper and we could talk to each other in the headset. When I moved my hand and fingers in front of me I could see an accurate and instant digital representation of my finger movements. Then the room dissolves and you’re in the story, which I thought was pretty exciting. You walk through some scenes and shoot at bad guys. At one point you have to walk onto a platform with lava below and that is a little intimidating because it looks real. It also got hot there and you could smell burning, which added to the feeling of being there. I thought it was amazing and highly recommend it.
BLOWN AWAY. HahahhahhHha

I am confused as well, but all of Disney Springs is a Void to me. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice place, but there is not much Disney at Disney Springs. Just a bunch of shops and restaurants run by people other than Disney.

So is it a new VR experience? And where in DS is it located?

Naplesgolfer

Original Poster
I am confused as well, but all of Disney Springs is a Void to me. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice place, but there is not much Disney at Disney Springs. Just a bunch of shops and restaurants run by people other than Disney.

So is it a new VR experience? And where in DS is it located?
it's way in the back by Earl of Sandwich and One upon a Toy.

Top Bottom