Voices of Liberty singer filling in for top Christian music group

Teenchy

Original Poster
Since Night of Joy is right around the corner I thought I would mention that Jennifer Thigpen a singer from the Voices of Liberty in Epcot is filling in for one of the singers of the group Avalon.

For those who are not familiar, Avalon is one of Christian musics top groups. A member of their group Melissa Greene recently had a baby boy, so they have filled her spot with one of Disney's own. In reading on the groups website www.Avalonlive.com its mentioned that she is pulling triple duty. She is still singing at Epcot, with Avalon and with the Women of Faith worship team.

Unfortunately Avalon will not be at NOJ this year....but many other top bands & groups will be at WDW. See you there!!!!!!!!!!!

MinnieMommy

ErickaInNJ,

Do you have any boy names picked out?

BTW, October 6th is a great day to be born!! LOL - my b-day!! :lol:

Sorry for the thread drift...

tirian

Since Night of Joy is right around the corner I thought I would mention that Jennifer Thigpen a singer from the Voices of Liberty in Epcot is filling in for one of the singers of the group Avalon.

For those who are not familiar, Avalon is one of Christian musics top groups. A member of their group Melissa Greene recently had a baby boy, so they have filled her spot with one of Disney's own. In reading on the groups website www.Avalonlive.com its mentioned that she is pulling triple duty. She is still singing at Epcot, with Avalon and with the Women of Faith worship team.

Unfortunately Avalon will not be at NOJ this year....but many other top bands & groups will be at WDW. See you there!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for her! Many of the Voices of Liberty singers are involved in their church's worship teams. (Believe it or not, even Al Weiss was part of his church's choir.)

Count me among those who love Avalon, although I wish they'd release more techno remixes. For those of you readers who don't know who Avalon is, they released "Testify to Love" a few years ago, they were regulars at WDW for a while, and they've performed on major national venues.

Edit: I almost forgot: Avalon member Jody was once a Disney CM. He worked in Casting back in California.

popsicletrees

Voices of Liberty is somehow affiliated with Voices of Lee from Lee University, a Church of God affiliated university. One of the former members from Voices of Liberty worked for my mom while she was still with Voices of Lee. I know several other members of Voices of Lee have gone on to Voices of Liberty. So that probably explains why a lot of the members are involved in their church choirs. I did a search to see if Jennifer is a former member of Voices of Lee, but I couldn't find anything. Still that is an amazing opportunity!

ErickainPA

MinnieMommy - We think we are learning toward Easton. Happy B-day early. I wil probably be delivering in about 3 weeks due to incompetent cervix, as I was threatened premature delivery back at 30 weeks. (I am 34 weeks 3 days now)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom