Voicemail from Mickey and Minnie o.0

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
(This was cool, kinda creepy, and made me miss Disney immediately.
Their plan worked :cautious:)

After getting home after this last trip, I realized I had a "voicemail" on my MDE app. Played it and it was a long message from Mickey and Minnie thanking me for visiting Mickey's Philharmagic and the Magic Kingdom and ended the call with "See you real soon!"

...I wanna go back now...
tumblr_n2jjoxRZ4A1rw79q6o1_500.gif

Cmdr_Crimson

(This was cool, kinda creepy, and made me miss Disney immediately.
Their plan worked :cautious:)

After getting home after this last trip, I realized I had a "voicemail" on my MDE app. Played it and it was a long message from Mickey and Minnie thanking me for visiting Mickey's Philharmagic and the Magic Kingdom and ended the call with "See you real soon!"

...I wanna go back now...
tumblr_n2jjoxRZ4A1rw79q6o1_500.gif
Sure they weren't apologizing? Last I heard Philharmagic has been looking pretty lousy with the 3d...

Starfan82

I just got back from a trip last week and I received an email from Disney thanking my family for our trip. The email contained a 1 minute video message showing various characters, princesses, Main Street Dapper Dan's, etc. thanking us for visiting. This is the first time I have received a thank you like this. Although it was obviously a "canned" message I liked this better than the different character "drawings" thank you notes that we have received in the mail after previous visits.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I just got back from a trip last week and I received an email from Disney thanking my family for our trip. The email contained a 1 minute video message showing various characters, princesses, Main Street Dapper Dan's, etc. thanking us for visiting. This is the first time I have received a thank you like this. Although it was obviously a "canned" message I liked this better than the different character "drawings" thank you notes that we have received in the mail after previous visits.
Totally agree! Even though it is a "canned" message, it leaves you with more Disney feels.

JIMINYCR

We got the same video. It looked great, was a nice way to thank us for spending time at WDW and was appreciated. We used to look forward to receiving the after visit cards. No where else have we gotten an after visit communication from any other place weve vacationed. Thankyou Disney for the nice touch.

Jybbers

Haha I received one too even though we didnt really go to Philharmagic. We walked through as one of the treat stops for MNSSHP. But was neat to find in my photopass account.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom