Voice Acting Legend Jim Cummings Accused Of Sexual Assault and Animal Abuse

MerlinTheGoat

Christ... If true, this one is going to sting. He has done SO MANY voices from the 80s onward. If you weren't already familiar with him, you wouldn't believe how many. Pooh, Tigger and Pete are just some of his more well known ones.

brb1006

Christ... If true, this one is going to sting. He has done SO MANY voices from the 80s onward. If you weren't already familiar with him, you wouldn't believe how many. Pooh, Tigger and Pete are just some of his more well known ones.

Don't forget Fat Cat and Monterey Jack from Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers.

latest

latest

I really hope this isn't true, he's one of my favorite voice actors from my childhood next to Kath Soucie.

Hi everyone,

I know these reports happened three years ago and Jim was innocent all along, but there is more of Jim's side of the story that needs to be heard because it wasn't quite over. Last week, he won a major battle against his ex-wife and the tabloid accusing him of things he never did. He was paid a seven-figure sum as a result. The press needs to share this.

In 2019 I filed for full custody of my two young daughters. My efforts were met with threats of going to the Media with vicious lies from my X wife and being told I couldn't do anything about it as I was a public figure . I decided the madness had to stop and prepared to fight this all the way for the sake of truth and for my family's peace.

I was rewarded with 100% custody with zero contact permitted for the other party. I thought this would be great news however by the time I got home the tabloid's had been fed lies from my X. I vowed to myself and the girls that I would clear my name. After years of court dates I was awarded a 7 figure judgment against my X in the State of Nevada for libel and slander, and for defamation of my character.

This week I settled my lawsuit with the Tabloid that started the false allegations from my X. The specific terms are confidential but after court approval this case is finally over.

I am writing this as I feel compelled to share the good news especially in this important time in history where men standing up to Domestic Abuse are finally being heard. I thank all friends, family and fans for their support. Prayers that have truly been answered.

God Bless All - Jim Cummings

https://jimcummingsworld.com/blog/f/good-news-great-news

FR340I8VIAEF9KN

FR340ItUcAAk5od

FR35KKeVkAEPQzg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom