VMK Quests?

sambahat

Does anyone know if there are any in-park VMK Quests available? Before VMK closed, one of our favorite things to do in the parks was the VMK Quests. Our younger ones would still like to do some of the quests so I was wondering if anyone had any of the quests posted on-line anywhere? Has anyone attempted to create their own? I've looked at the virtual caches in geocaching.com and they're close, but they don't quite have the scavenger hunt quality the VMK Quests had.

Any ideas?

Phonedave

Does anyone know if there are any in-park VMK Quests available? Before VMK closed, one of our favorite things to do in the parks was the VMK Quests. Our younger ones would still like to do some of the quests so I was wondering if anyone had any of the quests posted on-line anywhere? Has anyone attempted to create their own? I've looked at the virtual caches in geocaching.com and they're close, but they don't quite have the scavenger hunt quality the VMK Quests had.

Any ideas?

Do you mean copies of the old VMK quests, or something new?

If you want the old questions and answers I may be able to dig them up, but as for anything new, I don't know of anything like that.

-dave

Upvote 0

Exprcoofto

There is no more Quests in the park, but you might be able to find scans of them online. This site is currently down from issues, but they have all the questions and answers of VMK's In-Park Quests: www.disneyonlineworlds.com

I wish Disney would publish Quests with the VMK quality with real world prizes. It would be a blast. I'm surprised there isn't a fan made site dedicated to making park quests. Now there is something to get started!

Upvote 0

sambahat

Original Poster
I'm surprised there isn't anything either.

I think it would be a great idea to have fan-made quests. A good starting point would be scanning in those original quests if you can find them, Dave.

Upvote 0

a2grafix

I missed the Disney Quests by two months before Disney started shutting down VMK. I still have the quest sheets on my computer and I hear, I think, there are some VMK-related pins you can still purchase somewhere in the parks.

VMK was such a cool online world for those who couldn't visit WDW or Disneyland (between 2005-07 I could not). I would have loved some of the quest pins or the virtual pins your character wore online.

Kongaloose!

Upvote 0

bgraham34

I'm surprised there isn't anything either.

I think it would be a great idea to have fan-made quests. A good starting point would be scanning in those original quests if you can find them, Dave.

I know there are some fan made ones. I remember seeing one last year on another board site. I will look and see if i can find it.

Upvote 0

WDW_Emily

I missed the Disney Quests by two months before Disney started shutting down VMK. I still have the quest sheets on my computer and I hear, I think, there are some VMK-related pins you can still purchase somewhere in the parks.

VMK was such a cool online world for those who couldn't visit WDW or Disneyland (between 2005-07 I could not). I would have loved some of the quest pins or the virtual pins your character wore online.

Kongaloose!

I'm not sure if there still is But they were selling them after vmk was closed before(like donald with the bird hat)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom