Visit now!! Low crowds, great weather currently at DLR

Happyrebster

Original Poster
We went yesterday for our Galaxy’s Edge reservation - and that was wonderful! But it was made even better by the low crowds in the rest of the parks! Lines are so short and crowds are so manageable! And this heavy marine layer we have right now is keeping the weather very pleasant. You won’t be roasting in the sun.

If you can get to Disneyland between now and June 24 - do it!

Happyrebster

Original Poster
said no one at WDW DHS august 29 and onward ever:confused::cool:
I hope they figure out a system that will permit the FL visitors to have an equally pleasant experience. I realize that the crowd control systems are completely different in Florida, but I’m still holding out hope that our east coast pals won’t face a Hagrid’s Motorbike situation with regard to opening day crowds.

Darkbeer1

I hope they figure out a system that will permit the FL visitors to have an equally pleasant experience. I realize that the crowd control systems are completely different in Florida, but I’m still holding out hope that our east coast pals won’t face a Hagrid’s Motorbike situation with regard to opening day crowds.

Who said that Disneyland won't have the lines on June 24th? Disney is gearing up for a long line starting at Midnight that morning.

George Lucas on a Bench

I just feel like everyone knows the risk going to a major attraction grand opening, so I don't care if it's too crowded and I don't think that should be used as an excuse to require reservations and limit people's time there. Crowds also mean headlines. National coverage. Like Mr. Jameson says in Spider-Man.

I wasn't there for the opening of the HP Worlds or Avatar because I knew there'd be a bunch of vacationally suicidal people and franchisically crazed locals showing up in droves at that exact time.

BlakeW39

Okay so I'm to Disneyland but not aure of the date... am I correct in saying SW:GE no longer requires reservations starting the 23rd or is it the 24 (making it the reason you say go before the 24th) or is the 24th fair game as well? I just want to pick a good date thanks.

socaljoeyb

Okay so I'm to Disneyland but not aure of the date... am I correct in saying SW:GE no longer requires reservations starting the 23rd or is it the 24 (making it the reason you say go before the 24th) or is the 24th fair game as well? I just want to pick a good date thanks.

No reservations required starting Monday the 24th.

planodisney

It won’t be remotely similar whatsoever.
Disneyland was like a test run/experiment while the WDW version is the one they are marketing to the world. We went to see Endgame tonight and they had a huge commercial for Star Wars GE at WDW opening August 29th.
It’s going to be a zoo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom