Virgin Voyages

ChuckElias

for all the DCL cruises I've been on, I've never seen a single stage show.

1656590681887.png

I mean. . . Never. . . I don't understand. . . never seen. . . ANY????

Golden Mickeys! Aladdin! Dreams!

Sans Souci

Original Poster
View attachment 649601

I mean. . . Never. . . I don't understand. . . never seen. . . ANY????

Golden Mickeys! Aladdin! Dreams!

No. I know it sounds crazy. I am someone who needs to decompress when I am around lots of people for a long time, so I am usually chilling out in my stateroom or somewhere else that's quiet. I still have a fantastic time. It's just who I am :)

ChuckElias

No. I know it sounds crazy. I am someone who needs to decompress when I am around lots of people for a long time, so I am usually chilling out in my stateroom or somewhere else that's quiet. I still have a fantastic time. It's just who I am :)

I don't know if it's still available, but you used to be able to watch recorded versions of the shows on your stateroom TV.

Maelstrom Troll

One of my favorite times watching the golden Mickey’s was when it was televised to our room. We still watch the shows, but I totally get it. I imagine that the other amenities on the ship are fairly deserted during that time too, Might be the perfect time to get a quiet cocktail.

Benjamin_Nicholas

Then you sound perfect for Virgin.

Virgin just doesn't want the traditional cruiser.

Or children.

Or those who don't have open minds.

They want design-conscious, food-centric people who want something different than the same ol.

And that's what you get with VV. I've done a couple and they're fabulous.

Club Cooloholic

Virgin just doesn't want the traditional cruiser.

Or children.

Or those who don't have open minds.

They want design-conscious, food-centric people who want something different than the same ol.

And that's what you get with VV. I've done a couple and they're fabulous.
Does it have a spa and if so...how good was it?

Club Cooloholic

One of my favorite times watching the golden Mickey’s was when it was televised to our room. We still watch the shows, but I totally get it. I imagine that the other amenities on the ship are fairly deserted during that time too, Might be the perfect time to get a quiet cocktail.
I'm more of a movie person vs the shows...was awesome when they screen Thor Ragnarok in 3D on the Dream

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom